Jennings Assisted Living Center

10204 Granger Road, Garfield Heights, OH, 44125

Reviews of Jennings Assisted Living Center

NancyGolds December 08, 2011

My grandmother has been a resident at The Jennings Center for the past 2 years. She lives in a small apartment with a bathroom and a bedroom. She is able to keep a small refrigerator in her apartment and was also able to port over a great majority of the possessions from her home.The staff at The Jennings Center has always treated my grandmother as an adult. This may seem like a silly statement (of course they should treat her like an adult), but it has been my experience that some retirement facilities treat the elderly as children and in doing do take away their dignity. This is not the case at The Jennings Center.Further, in all of my visits to The Jennings Center I have always felt that my grandmother is being watched over with care. There is no question that the staff is invested in her well being and that their primary role is to preserve her health.Finally, the facility itself is beautiful and also located in close proximity to a hospital. This is important to me because if anything were to happen my grandmother could be quickly taken to an urgent care facility (ER).All in all, The Jennings Center is an excellent facility and one that I have recommended time and time again.

Sigmarick May 19, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

This is a somewhat older facility. Facility is clean and well lit. Not out dated by any means but not as modern or expensive as some newer senior living homes in this area. There seemed to be some staff turnover but the the staff assigned to my grandmother where kind and attentive. I hated to think about cost when it came to my grandmother's care but the reality is long-term care is very expensive. Jennings would not be my first option but factoring the cost and convenient location, it was a good choice.

About Jennings Assisted Living Center

Jennings Assisted Living Center is an assisted living facility in Garfield Heights, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Jennings Assisted Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Jennings Assisted Living Center