Brookdale Gardnerville

1565-A Virginia Ranch Rd, Gardnerville, NV, 89410

Reviews of Brookdale Gardnerville

May 18, 2015

Mom is in Brookdale Gardnerville, the experience has been very good, and it’s very clean. So far, the staff seems to be good, and the management is good too. The only drawback I think that my mom says is that since the change of ownership the meals have declined.

November 29, 2014

By Michele24

Emeritus is very beautiful. It’s very well cared for; it’s clean, and designed nicely. All the furniture is really good quality, and they’re pretty. It’s a nice and warm atmosphere. The staff was perfect; they were friendly, could answer all my questions, and had been there for quite some time. The apartments are quite nice. The very smallest studio is quite small, but the larger size studio is lovely. I think there would be plenty of room because they have so many beautiful shared spaces. There are lots of activities going on.

Photos of Brookdale Gardnerville

About Brookdale Gardnerville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Gardnerville