Brookdale Gallatin

Overview of Ratings

4.3

July 17, 2011

By wcmark

My father was a resident here for about 4 months before moving to a memory care unit within the Emeritus Group. During his stay, he was treated with the utmost respect. The staff did an execellent job of caring for him and was always curtious toward me and my family. I highly recommend Emeritus at Gallatin.

June 30, 2011

By GaryJ1985

The staff in this facility were very professional and helpful. I loved that the lady I had went in to visit with had nothing but good things to say. I have visited this facility many times. Upon one visit, the staff was called in to help change the patient it took about thirty seconds for someone to arrive. Then they quickly had her changed and had cream applied to keep from having any breakdown of the skin. The linens were changes and quickly removed. The caregiver then asked did she need anything else and did I need anything and brought us both drinks for our visit. I loved this facility. I make weekly trips to this facility.

June 24, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

I loved visiting this facility. Upon arrival everyone was extremely friendly. All of the residents were out and about in the common areas. I saw several of the care givers back and forth to their rooms, everyone I was there to see had been changed regularly. Lunch was fantastic, I was served a grilled chicken breast with a house salad and my choice of beverage. The kitchen worker brought my lunch to me in the patients room. It was all around a fantastic experience.

Photos of Brookdale Gallatin

Features of Brookdale Gallatin

• Housing Extra: Some Apts. With Patios

• Features Extra: Library, Key Pad Entry And Exit

• Activities Extra: Family Night Parties Once A Month

About Brookdale Gallatin

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are a medium size community with 42 apts. All one level for easy mobility and navigation throughout the community. We have a Nurse Practitioner that makes rounds at our community. We provide FREE transportation to doctor appts on Weds and Thursday each week to an extensive local area. We allow small pets. We have 24 hour staffing and call light system. We have key pad entries at all outside access doors for resident safety. Conveniently located in Gallatin right off of 109.

Map of Brookdale Gallatin