Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Tacachale
I visited this facility
In general the place seemed to be properly functioning and well maintained. The staff seemed proficient but also some what numb to the patients I assume because of the detachment that sometimes occurs working in a place with high emotions like that for long periods of time. Given the mental state of the patients living there it is hard to tell how they are really feeling or if they are happy with their arrangements or not, they did not seem to be in any type of discomfort based on the environment they lived in. The facilities were sanitary and accommodating for patients with physical disabilities. My only complaint is what I experienced from some employees. They would use scheduled patient outings for their own benefit, to get their nails done, pay bills, pick up their children, go shopping, or visit a friends house instead of taking patients to promised activities. I'm not sure if they felt this was okay because the patients were some what unaware of their surroundings to begin with or they just took advantage of the paid time away from work to do what they needed done.
Location of Tacachale
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities