Melrose Country Manor Christian
Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Melrose Country Manor Christian
I am a friend or relative of a resident
the facility was neat and clean during my visits there. the staff was very helpful with any information that i needed for my aunt. My aunt voiced no complaints and show a good relationship with a few of the staff laughing and joking with them from time to time. the facility was very present. the only con was the food there did not look very appealing to me and their could of been more outside seating for the patients and there family but overall it was a pleasant visit and stay for my aunt.Residence features include a private, lockable entrance, individually-controlled thermostats, a 24-hour emergency call system, smoke detectors, a beautifully-appointed living room with a fireplace and a piano, an ice cream parlor, a community/activities room, a wellness room, and a hair salon.
From Melrose Country Manor Christian
Nestled in the Great Grandfather Oaks on 5 Acres. Twenty One Miles from Gainesville, Palatka, and Stark, only 51 miles from Jacksonville.
Laid Back and Known for our Southern Hospitality.
- Licensed for 15 beds
- 100% VA
- Home Based Health Care
- In Business for 19 years
- Christian Assisted Living Facility with Church on Property
- Owner is a Pastor
- Non Alcoholic Facility
- Billiard Room
- Exercise Room
- Delicious Country Home Cooking
Location of Melrose Country Manor Christian
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities