Sunrise of Fullerton

2226 North Euclid Street, Fullerton, CA, 92835

Reviews of Sunrise of Fullerton

Caring46269750 August 27, 2014

I visited Sunrise. It was a beautiful place; the staff was lovely. It had 3 levels of care: it had the assisted living and then memory care. I didn't choose it because the memory care residents were locked up upstairs and they were not able to take advantage of the beautiful surroundings downstairs. I thought the rooms were depressing.

Thank you for your review. Please know that we do take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at Information@sunriseseniorliving.com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Phyllis17 August 30, 2013

It was very nice. The staff was very caring and the people looked happy.

anonymous687 August 02, 2011

I had the privilege of visiting this Assisted Living Community a few years ago for a school project. The hiring coordinator was very helpful in providing me with an in-depth look into the community. It was during my visit that I saw a senior volunteer assisting a man who appeared to have dementia. It was reassuring to see how Sunrise of Fullerton reaches out to the community in providing senior citizens a role within their own age group. As I continued my tour, I came across some other volunteers who were working alongside the Activity Director in creating necklaces for the upcoming Mardi Gras celebration. Every employee I came into contact with was friendly, and well-groomed. If I had to place a loved one into an Assisted Living facility, Sunrise of Fullerton would be a probable option.

From Sunrise of Fullerton

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around Sunrise of Fullerton in Fullterton, CA, and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Fullerton is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Features of Sunrise of Fullerton