Shenandoah Senior Living

103 Lee Burke Road, Front Royal, VA, 22630

Reviews of Shenandoah Senior Living

February 12, 2014

By Gary28

Loving Arms was referred to me by a friend. Their care has been good. I never had any complaints. They've been taking care of my mother really well. The staff is nice and professional.

January 28, 2014

By Dawn12

My mom went with Loving arms because it's a ministry. They treated her like a person. We had problems with the previous nursing home where she was at. They gave her a lot of drugs and treated her poorly. Loving Arms took her off the drugs right away. My mother likes it there. She said that the place is good and the staff is taking care of her and that they love her. She's content to be there. She shares a large room with another resident. It's a comfortable room. It has two beds, TV and dressers. They can bring whatever they want. It's more like a home than a clinical place. They have events several times a year where they have the families come and dine together. She loves the food there. Of all the places we've been and seen, I would say that If I had to go, I would go there.

January 29, 2013

By cris1

My mother was only in Loving Arms a week before she slipped away. She was so very happy there and the staff could not have been kinder or more loving to her. I will be forever grateful we found Loving Arms for her and that she was cared for beautifully and actually was singing and dancing before she took her nap. Bless you Loving Arms and my eternal gratitude and that of our family.

September 29, 2012

Loving Arms, located in the quaint town of Front Royal, Virginia is a very basic & affordable nursing facility. Surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Shenandoah Valley provides a welcoming atmosphere, fresh air, and a positive environment for your loved one. Equipped with physical therapy room, Loving Arms provides an onsite physical & occupational therapist five days a week. Other amenities include a salon, lounge with piano, comfortable gathering areas including a patio, and a nice dining room. Another wonderful perk to the Loving Arms community is their on-site, classically trained chef (in cuisine & nutrition) who provides three nutritional & tasty meals a day plus snacks. They also have an electronic integrated care tracking system which insures a high level of care for all residents. Van & bus services are available for single or group outings for the many natural interests that the area has to offer. They also provide daily activities from art classes to custom tailored fitness classes. All in all, Loving Arms although not ornate, is a comfortable community in a beautiful area with many activities & opportunities for your loved one to experience & thrive in.

Photos of Shenandoah Senior Living

Services & Amenities of Shenandoah Senior Living

About Shenandoah Senior Living

Welcome to Shenandoah Senior Living

Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.

Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.

A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.

Making Life Better Every Day... For Every Resident.

Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously.

Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.

With the latest in convenience and services, our community offers each resident the opportunity to ‘live life their way’. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

• Companion & Private Accommodations
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
  • Medication Assistance
  • Activities & Social Programs
  • And much, much more

Thank you for your interest at Shenandoah Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment. All facets of daily living include medical, social, and recreational activities which provide a secure and well balanced lifestyle. This lifestyle enhances a resident’s mental and physical well-being. Shenandoah Senior Living provides unparalleled care while continually respecting our residents’ independence. We can’t wait for you to call us home

Map of Shenandoah Senior Living