Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco TX

1200 West Main St., Frisco, TX, 75033

Reviews of Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco TX

Diana S.1 August 31, 2015

My husband had been in a variety of facilities in the past 2 years. It was extremely difficult being a caregiver during that time because of the long distances I had to drive. When Mustang Creek came to the Frisco area it was a lifesaver for my husband and I. The women in House F could not have been more caring to him and to me. Supervisor Magdalena was a wonderful leader, teacher and caregiver. That being said, I saw so many family members must stay involved with their loved ones. The most important care must come from an involved family member. We certainly had our ups and downs but things always got solved as long as I stayed involved. I will always be thankful to Magdalena and her team.

Gary110970050 August 08, 2015

Mustang Creek Estates was professional and greeted us appropriately. It’s very clean and up to date, and they had the amenities that one would expect to have there.

Caring109814050 July 04, 2015

Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco have been really great helping us getting in and making adjustments. The staff has all been really helpful to my mom and trying to make sure that she is staying on track with her medications and meals. I have not eaten there, but the food always smells great. The rooms are nice, and I like the fact that she just has a smaller space, whereas in a full apartment, it’s just more room. She has been there for two months now. They have a lot of things, and I think they encouraged my mom to do activities.

Liz32 May 13, 2015

We picked Mustang Creek because of the way it was laid out. It was that feeling of walking into a living room versus the nursing home feel. We like that layout of having 10 people in one building and the front door being the front door to the living area of the entire facility. However, I felt like they were understaffed. They cook, they clean, and they did the laundry, so there was little time for them to actually work with the patients. When I came in to see my mom, and I was like, "Did anybody check on you?" she said, "Yeah, but they wouldn't come when I asked them. I told them I needed to go to the bathroom." I think they're short-staffed. The people were great, but they need one more person that would just circulate amongst the patients versus fixing the food, cleaning up the food, doing everybody's laundry, and cleaning the facility. They just never seemed to have time for the patients. To give you an example, my mother couldn't feed herself, but they would just set the tray there and leave. They worked hard, but they just didn't have enough people there.

hank you for your feedback. We apologize that Mustang Creek Estates was unable to meet your expectations while your loved one lived with us. We take pride in providing compassionate, quality, loving and experienced care to all residents and we are saddened that we have disappointed you and your family. We have taken care of hundreds of residents for over 10 years and have many happy families and happy residents that call Mustang Creek Estates home. We encourage and appreciate feedback from our families so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service for our residents.

Caring106504650 May 04, 2015

We went there for an appointment, but nobody had any idea we were there; you could walk right in. There was no security what so ever, and they couldn’t find anybody to talk to us, so we just left. The dining room looks like a small version of a high school cafeteria. We only talked to two of the nursing staff who were nice and accommodating, and I’m sure they wanted to help us, but it just didn’t work out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit Mustang Creek Estates and write a review. I truly appreciate you sharing how nice and accommodating our care team was to you during your visit. I apologize that I was unavailable at the time you stopped in for a visit. While we do our very best to accommodate “walk in” appointments, sometimes this is challenging due to scheduled appointments, like the one I was with. We have no record of a scheduled appointment during the time of your visit and many times appointments are scheduled through third party resources that are out of our control.

I would like the opportunity to sit down and speak with you about the reason for your visit and give you my full attention to answer all of your questions and share with you why Mustang Creek Estates is truly a wonderful, different and new type of Assisted Living. Our mission is to provide seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price.

Samantha

Director of Sales and Marketing

214.802.8999

NanRowe February 19, 2015

Beautiful new residential assisted living and memory care. Very homey atmosphere and caring employees. Highly recommend!

Michael99206450 December 30, 2014

The rooms are nice, and Mustang Creek Estates has good activities. The staff is very good.

Bauer1 November 26, 2014

My husband resides in Mustang Creek Estates. I am completely happy with his stay here. The staff is excellent. The aides are the most compassionate women I’ve ever met! I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Plus the building is very pretty and homey.

From Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco TX

Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in Assisted Living! We are a residential style assisted living neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. Our neighborhood consists of 6 unique houses with 14 to 16 residents per house and two of our houses specializes in Memory Care. At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home-like living environment.

Imagine a life filled with the freedom to live as you like and the security of knowing help is there if you need it. Enjoy life by curling up with a good book in your private bedroom or play a game of cards with friends in the living room. Pamper yourself at the on site beauty salon or just soak in the spa tub. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen, gardening in the yard, spending time with your family or simply taking a walk; Mustang Creek Estates offers you a comfortable, secure and happy life - just like home.

Our all-inclusive month to month rent covers:

• 3 home cooked meals a day & snacks
  • Special assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, incontinence care, routine nighttime care and transfer assistance
  • 24 hour staff
  • Social activities, outings & exercise
  • Laundry & linen service
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Telephone service (including long distance), extended basic cable, wireless Internet

Imagine a neighborhood filled with unique houses, beautiful landscaping and antique street lights. A campus of homes designed with seniors in mind. Front porches with rocking chairs, fireplaces with glowing hearths and country kitchens with family style dining; each house is created to feel - just like home.

Imagine a home filled with friends and family, yet still very personal and private. Each home is limited to 14 to 16 residents, promoting close friendships and a sense of security. Our carefully selected care staff are available 24 hours a day for assistance with each resident's unique individual needs, if required. Together the residents and care staff become a family - just like home!

We provide a true residential environment, with quality care and services, at an affordable price. We look forward to talking with you soon!

Features of Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco TX

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Emergency Call System

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Staff patient ratio: 7:1

• Licenses: Type A, Type B & certified as an ALZ Assisted Living by TDADS
  • State License(s): 105811

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: Community Fee: $2,500