The Windham

1100 E. SPRUCE AVENUE, Fresno, CA, 93720

Reviews of The Windham

DanielleR June 13, 2012

This is a great assisted living provider. The Windham provides independent living and assisted living. I am more familiar with their assisted living program because that is what my grandmother is under. I go in almost everyday to see and visit her. I chose The Windham because their staff is very helpful and respectful, their facility is clean and modern, and they have various amenities to offer. The staff is always happy to help. They have many activities for the seniors to participate in to keep them active. At The Windham, there is a spacious workout room that is my favorite because I take my grandmother there to get a little exercise. The Windham is also has a pool that I really like because my grandmother gets workouts that way too. Overall, this is a great place and I haven't had any complaints about it. The staff is great, along with the amenities. The facility is modern and it's not the biggest but it's the best so far.

AmiR4663 December 19, 2011

Wow! This is a beautiful facility situated on 11 acres in a very nice area of Fresno close to shopping, medical services, and entertainment. I thought this was a hotel when I drove by and it resembles one inside except that it was more intimate. They stress independent living with activities like physical fitness classes, trips, and educational programs. The grounds are beautiful, very manicured and plenty of space for roaming about. The dining room has restaurant style service, very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly. This is a first class facility; they allow pets of course!

About The Windham

The Windham is an assisted living facility in Fresno, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Windham for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Windham