The Windham

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Windham

November 20, 2012

By nohlranch

There are many different floor plans available at this facility, ranging from studios to two bedroom places. My friend lives in a one bedroom place. It has a balcony, a living room, a kitchen and a bedroom. The size could probably be enough for a small family, but it is currently just being used for him and his wife. There are several amenities in the facility. The first noticeable trait is climate control. This is important, especially given how hot it is in Fresno during the summers. There is also a 24-hour emergency button, in case their are any medical emergencies. Services also include housekeeping, grooming, and medication regulation. There's a lot to do around the area. There are multiple courtyards, and it is nice to have a nice walk that includes luscious green and the sound of animals. There is also a swimming pool, which is a nice place to stay cool. There's also a public events calendar that lets residents know what activities will be happening; this includes board games nights, movie nights, happy hour, bowling, and many others. There is also free transportation to local areas such as the mall, church, bank, or hospital. Overall, this is a good facility. My friend likes it, and I may enjoy retiring here one day.

June 13, 2012

By DanielleR

This is a great assisted living provider. The Windham provides independent living and assisted living. I am more familiar with their assisted living program because that is what my grandmother is under. I go in almost everyday to see and visit her. I chose The Windham because their staff is very helpful and respectful, their facility is clean and modern, and they have various amenities to offer. The staff is always happy to help. They have many activities for the seniors to participate in to keep them active. At The Windham, there is a spacious workout room that is my favorite because I take my grandmother there to get a little exercise. The Windham is also has a pool that I really like because my grandmother gets workouts that way too. Overall, this is a great place and I haven't had any complaints about it. The staff is great, along with the amenities. The facility is modern and it's not the biggest but it's the best so far.

December 19, 2011

By AmiR4663

Wow! This is a beautiful facility situated on 11 acres in a very nice area of Fresno close to shopping, medical services, and entertainment. I thought this was a hotel when I drove by and it resembles one inside except that it was more intimate. They stress independent living with activities like physical fitness classes, trips, and educational programs. The grounds are beautiful, very manicured and plenty of space for roaming about. The dining room has restaurant style service, very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly. This is a first class facility; they allow pets of course!

Services & Amenities of The Windham

• State Licenses: 107201396

About The Windham

The Windham is an assisted living facility in Fresno, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Windham for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Windham