Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

April 07, 2016

By Kathy123362950

We had a very good experience visiting Vintage Gardens. The room was clean and large enough. The food and the dining area were fine. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

October 28, 2015

By Mark118696350

Vintage Gardens is such a nice place. The staff is very nice and friendly. I can see that they take good care of their residents. I really like the place.

August 09, 2015

By Pat110953650

Vintage Gardens was a very nice place, and my father would have enjoyed it.

July 15, 2015

Vintage Gardens was a wonderful place, but I wasn't there long enough. The people seemed nice enough. The apartments were clean, but old. They had a full calendar of activities. They had their own bus and large grounds. They don't have a memory care unit. They should have a place where they can take people with mild to moderate dementia where the doors are secured. A lot of people that have mild dementia may want to wander a little bit, and they don't take them because of that reason, and that was disappointing. Other than that, they have a good reputation, and I can't say anything negative about them. They just couldn't help us.

October 31, 2014

Vintage Garden was very nice, and I really liked it but they were booked. They did not have any openings at that time. It was really well-maintained, upscale as far as the place itself, and it’s like a newer facility. It was clean, and the staff was well-trained. When I visited and took a tour, the room they showed me was a model room; it was like an actual room but they said all the rooms are similar and the model room they showed me was nice and spacious. The facility was very clean and well-maintained, and I really liked it. I saw their dining area, and like I said everything is pretty, really modern, and upscale. I didn’t actually see what kind of food they served, but the dining area was a nice area.

September 10, 2013

By Aileen41

My dad has been living in Vintage Gardens for a couple of years. It's a pretty nice place and so is the staff. The residents seemed to be pretty happy. We did have lunch there and the food is pretty good. My dad likes it very much.

Photos of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

• Features Extra: Fireplace In Living Room

• State Licenses: 107203197

About Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

Vintage Gardens Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Fresno, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Vintage Gardens Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living