Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

540 S. Peach Ave., Fresno, CA, 93727

Reviews of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

Pat110953650 August 09, 2015

Vintage Gardens was a very nice place, and my father would have enjoyed it.

Caring110727750 July 15, 2015

Vintage Gardens was a wonderful place, but I wasn't there long enough. The people seemed nice enough. The apartments were clean, but old. They had a full calendar of activities. They had their own bus and large grounds. They don't have a memory care unit. They should have a place where they can take people with mild to moderate dementia where the doors are secured. A lot of people that have mild dementia may want to wander a little bit, and they don't take them because of that reason, and that was disappointing. Other than that, they have a good reputation, and I can't say anything negative about them. They just couldn't help us.

Caring81275350 October 31, 2014

Vintage Garden was very nice, and I really liked it but they were booked. They did not have any openings at that time. It was really well-maintained, upscale as far as the place itself, and it’s like a newer facility. It was clean, and the staff was well-trained.

When I visited and took a tour, the room they showed me was a model room; it was like an actual room but they said all the rooms are similar and the model room they showed me was nice and spacious. The facility was very clean and well-maintained, and I really liked it. I saw their dining area, and like I said everything is pretty, really modern, and upscale. I didn’t actually see what kind of food they served, but the dining area was a nice area.

Aileen41 September 10, 2013

My dad has been living in Vintage Gardens for a couple of years. It's a pretty nice place and so is the staff. The residents seemed to be pretty happy. We did have lunch there and the food is pretty good. My dad likes it very much.

From Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

Welcome to Vintage Gardens Assisted Living Community

Vintage Gardens provides seventy-eight (78) residences. The Assisted Living residences provide seniors with the opportunity to enjoy a high quality of life, while receiving personal care from trained employees and prompt access to medical and emergency care in a residential setting.

They may require assistance with activities of daily living (e.g. bathing, dressing, toileting, and medication management but do not require continuous, 24-hour medical care.

In addition to the activities of daily living Vintage Gardens officers three meals daily, linen service, housekeeping, activities and transportation.

Vintage Gardens is a division of the Central California Nikkei Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing services to seniors and the disabled.

We believe in and are committed to honoring each person’s dignity, rights, self-respect and independence. We are committed to a program of stewardship that recognizes the responsibility to use our resources well. In addition, our mission is to provide services to older adults in the community at large in the Fresno County area.

Our Amenities

Vintage Gardens offers residents the finest in retirement living, combining convenience with the comforts of home. Vintage Gardens’ grounds are beautifully landscaped and we are located just minutes away from shopping centers, churches and event centers, all made accessible through our scheduled transportation service.

• 24 hour staffing and wireless emergency call system
  • A fully supervised, success-oriented activities program
  • Three chef-prepared meals served daily, with special dietary needs recognized
  • All utilities included (except telephone, and cable T.V.)
  • Linens furnished and routine housekeeping
  • Medication management
  • Private bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
  • Individual climate controls
  • Refrigerator in each apartment
  • Private mailboxes
  • Beauty Salon on-site

Thank you for your interest at Vintage Garden Assisted Living Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

We are a not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults by creating an Assisted Living Community that uses teams of staff and residents to create health-and-wellness-centered environments that foster the well being of each person.

Features of Vintage Gardens Assisted Living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fireplace in Living Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 107203197