Royal Gardens Senior Care Fresno, CA
Reviews of Royal Gardens Senior Care | Fresno, CA
No Reviews Yet!
About Royal Gardens Senior Care
Our Seniors thrive in our assisted care. We give them Privacy, Dignity, Independence, Choice, Rights and Fulfillment. It is their Retirement home away from home!
- Well balanced gourmet and ethnic meals & snacks
- Doctor visits
- Podiatrist visits as needed
- Bi-Weekly Home Health Nurse Visits
- Assistance with Bathing, Grooming & Dressing, Laundry Service
- Activities & Exercise
- On-site Beautician Services
- Medication Management
- Hospice & Respite Care
- Ice Cream & Tea time Socials for our Seniors
- Puzzles, Games and Bingo
- Music Therapy
We can arrange for these Services:
- Pharmacy & Medical Supplies
- Primary Physician or Podiatrist
- Day Care Programs
- Home Health Aids
- Transportation to Medical appointments & outings, Senior Centers
- Therapeutic Services
Seniors have varied interests and abilities and for that we offer a variety of activities. We encourage seniors to function independently at the highest possible level. We take daily walks, and offer age appropriate exercises to create a positive attitude towards a healthy life.
We provide a Caring & Nurturing environment!
What Makes Us Special
We have a beautiful garden with over 200 varieties of roses. This farm house was the owner's fathers home and is the Memory Care home is dedicated to him.
Features of Royal Gardens Senior Care
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 107201415