Reviews of Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
December 21, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
November 09, 2017
I am/was a resident of this facility
Photos of Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Features of Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Minimum Rate: $3325/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 110
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 107206929
About Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Welcome to Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care.
We are Central Valley’s premier senior living community that’s not only warm, inviting and inspiring but invigorating as well. A senior living community that’s complete with a competent and compassionate team of professional caregivers, custom-crafted dining, distinctive amenities and a variety of engaging and energetic life enrichment programs to keep bodies and minds stimulated.
Architecturally inspired by Yosemite, Paintbrush is a new concept in assisted living facilities and memory care with local family ownership and stewardship. Local farmers, artists, and photographers are part of this highly local commitment to Central Valley senior living as well.
Paintbrush offers two vibrant communities under one beautifully designed campus: 75 assisted living apartments and 25 secure memory care suites spread over 74,000 square feet.
- Restaurant-style dining that provides three meals daily; accommodations for many special dietary needs; healthy snacks are always available.
- A community designed for vibrant assisted living and socialization opportunities.
- Well-planned and varied calendar of events.
- A Life Enrichment Center that features art, music and pet therapy.
- Daily on-site exercise and physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- A Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs such as doctor’s visits, as well as shopping and entertainment outings.
- Individual care plans for each resident; assistance with medication reminders.
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment.
- Pet therapy, music therapy and art therapy through the Life Enrichment Center.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- 24-hour support and supervision for dementia and Alzheimer’s-specific needs.
- A Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse for congregate care.
- Life skills stations with three-dimensional displays.
- Vibrant Life Enrichment Programs, including memory stimulating games, board games and puzzles.
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of engagement activities and events tailored to individual cognitive abilities and personal interests through our memory care facility.
- Serenity Suite offering multi-sensory experience with music, aromatherapy, comfortable chairs, lotions and other sensory comforts.
- Daily on-site physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
What Makes Us Special
We’re conveniently located off Highway 99 at West Ashlan and North Blythe Avenues with easy access to Fresno hospitals and medical providers.