Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

7442 N. Millbrook Avenue Fresno, Fresno, CA, 93720

Reviews of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Stutzjan September 17, 2016

When we were looking for a new home for Mom, she wanted to be independent and we wanted her to be supported round the clock with any needs she might have. She loves it so much that when I moved to the coast, she said, "you're not moving me!" She has her own beautiful apartment overlooking the courtyard, which looks like it belongs in an Italian villa. The family loves the fact that she has 24 hour support with her medications, housekeeoing, hygiene and nutrition. Best of all, the Cottonwood Court staff has become a part of our extended family!

Thank you Jan. We are so grateful for your mom and your family and it is truly a blessing to know all of you, thank you for being a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

Mary's daughter! September 17, 2016

I cannot begin to say enough positive things about Cottonwood Court. My mother is 93 and has lived there for almost 5 years. They have quite literally given her new life! She came here to live ( and NOT to die!) and she certainly has lived well. Mom enjoys the visits and attention from the RAs as well as the visits and check-ins from the 24 hour nursing staff. The lift on the Cottonwood Court bus has meant that she can participate in any and all trip activities ( and she does!) in comfort and safety. Beth, the bus driver, is a gem! Previous to living at Cottonwood Court my once a week visit consisted of taking Mom to doctor's appointments and making decisions on the need to take her to the ER, as well as worrying nightly about her safety. No more worrying about Mom as her second family at Cottonwood Court takes such good care of her.

I tell everyone who comes in that we have the best residents and families and you have proven that once again to be true! Thank you for allowing us to know, love and care for Mary and for your kind words, we appreciate all of you so much.

Grmamary September 17, 2016

I've lived in several other facilities, but I haven't found one better than Cottonwood Court. I particularly like the freedom that having a bus with a lift affords me. I can meet my daughters at Dr. appointments or go out to lunch with the "lunch bunch." My family can travel knowing that I am being cared for in every way by my Cottonwood Court family.

Mary, You are a delight to know and love and we are grateful you chose Cottonwood Court! Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Mari_P September 13, 2016

One of my good friends lives at Cottonwood and she absolutely loves it. I visit often and there is always something going on. The front desk staff is courteous and always willing to help residents and guests. Their holiday and large events are wonderful and they really make it a point to encourage family members and friends to be involved with the community. They treat their residents like family.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are honored to care for your friend and we are grateful you are both a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

Resident412761 August 30, 2016

I am staying at Cottonwood Court, and it's adequate. I have a studio, and it's decent-sized. I have a kitchen and a sink. The food is decent. I wouldn't say it's delicious, but it's not terrible. It's stuff like meat loaf and mashed potatoes. They have games and take trips out for lunch.

Resident412761, Thank you for taking the time to review Cottonwood Court. I have forwarded your comments to the chef. We would love to have you join our food committee meeting and provide specific feedback for our dining program. We are honored to have you as a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

Cynthia431034 August 15, 2016

Cottonwood Court's staff was very kind, nice, and helpful, but when I found out the price, I realized that my sister couldn't afford it. I was downstairs, which was very nice and well-done. My girlfriend's mother had been at the facility one time, so I knew it was a nice place. The staff was very knowledgeable.

Thank you for your kind review about Cottonwood Court. I am sorry that we were not a fit for your sister, if you need additional resources please feel free to contact me and I will provide assistance in anyway I can. It was a pleasure to meet you. Best wishes.

Anonymous1051 May 11, 2016

Cottonwood Court was close, reasonable, and seemed like a nice place. Everybody that lived there seemed satisfied. It seemed to be well run, and people were really friendly.

Jay14 February 10, 2016

My sister will be moving to Cottonwood Court in about two weeks' time. Price was the main reason why we choose this place. Everybody was friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions. It was a good experience all the way. They did have a lot of activities for the residents like going shopping. They had transportation to take the residents to appointments. I would highly rate this place.

From Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Welcome to Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Thank you for taking the time to visit and learn about our Senior Living Community and the benefits we are proud to offer to seniors and their families. Our belief is that everyone has a life story filled with adventure and accomplishments. At Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care, we believe a good story only gets better and we would like to help you or your loved one write the next chapter.

Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care offers two communities in one, an assisted living community and a secure memory care community in separate locations on one beautiful campus. As a Seniority managed community we have a commitment not only to the seniors we serve but also to their families. Our Family Enrichment Focus allows us to be a creative part of yours or your loved ones past, present and future.

Many people have a misconception of what living in an assisted living community is really like. At Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care, you are treated like an individual with services and amenities that suit your needs and desires. You can be as active and social as you choose to be. Your guests are always welcome to join you for a visit, a meal or at one of the many recreational activities.

Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care we believe that your loved ones story continues even when they are dealing with memory loss. While we realize that Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia can be a difficult burden to carry, we also understand that the person is not the disease. We want to know your loved ones story, their passions, their successes. By knowing their story we can help them continue living a quality life that affords them both comfort and dignity. Our unique setting is both home like and secure, complete with the care your family member needs and the compassion they deserve.

Services

• Three delicious meals served daily (Including special diets)
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication Management (Including diabetic care)
  • Regular health and wellness assessments
  • 24 hour supervision – individual wellness checks
  • Courtesy chauffer service

Amenities

• Various floor plans
  • Secure outdoor courtyards
  • Living rooms and conversation areas
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • All utilities included except telephone, includes basic cable

We would like to invite you to visit our community so you can see for yourself that "This place just feels different, it feels like home". Please give us a call for more information about our Community and to schedule your free tour.

Our family enrichment focus allows us to be a creative and active part of your loved ones past, present and future. At Cottonwood Court, our residents continue the family oriented life they are accustomed to. We adapt to our residents and their choices on a daily basis by offering a family away from family. We take on the caregiver role, so you can continue to be the spouse, child or grandchild. Our focus encompasses all aspects of daily life, including restaurant style dining, life enrichment recreation and most importantly a family focused resident life plan with you as an active participant.

Features of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Technology extra: Wi-fi in shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Arts & craft

• Housing extra: Multiple floor plans

• Fee structure extra: Please contact for rates

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 107206259 and 107206260