Aid2life Residential Care

Reviews of Aid2life Residential Care

Overview of Ratings

4.7

March 31, 2015

My grandma is living in Aid2Life Residential Care right now. It is beautiful. It was redone. Very good size of the rooms, good privacy, very gated, secure. It seemed perfect. The staff is not amazing, but they seemed to work OK. I like the house; it's really pretty. It's pretty clean, but there are only 3 people living there. The room is perfect. You either have a shared room or a single individual room, and my grandma has a private room. She just has her bed, a dresser, a rocking chair, and her TV, and that's about it. The bathroom is in the hallway, but there is another room with a bathroom. That one is a little more expensive. They cook her healthy meals, the same thing pretty much every day. I buy food; they cook. I have seen her eating dinner, and it looked good. On their website, they say that they do activities once a week and they take them places, but that's not true. They don't do any activities. They're just at home all day long. There's no medical transportation like the website says.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Aid2life Residential Care

• State Licenses: 107206745

About Aid2life Residential Care

Aid2life Residential Care is an assisted living facility in Fresno, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Aid2life Residential Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aid2life Residential Care