Aid2life Residential Care

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Aid2life Residential Care

February 09, 2016

By 1922GM

This is by far the best Residential Care Facility that I've visited, and I have seen many. Beautiful house, clean and they have very good experienced Caregivers.

May 10, 2015

By Visitor65

I've been recently looking for a home for my friend but didn't know that she was just going to live with her son after I did the tour. I wouldn't think twice placing a family member there. The administrator even told me that I can call her if I have any questions regarding the process even if we choose to go to another facility. That says a lot about a company and I really appreciate that. The house is beautiful and very clean. Even the elderly residents who live there are friendly. Great experience worth writing a review.

April 21, 2015

By Makowski25

This is a wonderful facility. Once you walk in you immediately feel at home. It's clean and the staff is great. The meals are provided and well prepared. I'm just glad to have a loved one well taken care of. Definitely gives me peace of mind.

March 31, 2015

My grandma is living in Aid2Life Residential Care right now. It is beautiful. It was redone. Very good size of the rooms, good privacy, very gated, secure. It seemed perfect. The staff is not amazing, but they seemed to work OK. I like the house; it's really pretty. It's pretty clean, but there are only 3 people living there. The room is perfect. You either have a shared room or a single individual room, and my grandma has a private room. She just has her bed, a dresser, a rocking chair, and her TV, and that's about it. The bathroom is in the hallway, but there is another room with a bathroom. That one is a little more expensive. They cook her healthy meals, the same thing pretty much every day. I buy food; they cook. I have seen her eating dinner, and it looked good. On their website, they say that they do activities once a week and they take them places, but that's not true. They don't do any activities. They're just at home all day long. There's no medical transportation like the website says.

Features of Aid2life Residential Care

• State Licenses: 107206745

About Aid2life Residential Care

Aid2life Residential Care is an assisted living facility in Fresno, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Aid2life Residential Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aid2life Residential Care