Brookdale Fremont Assisted Living

2860 Country Drive, Fremont, CA, 94536

Reviews of Brookdale Fremont | Assisted Living

June 22, 2015

By Chris106029950

My mom is happy with Brookdale Fremont. The staff is excellent. The apartment is comfortable and adequate. It is clean. They did some modifications to the cabinets upon her request and replaced the carpets quickly. They are very responsive.

March 27, 2015

Brookdale Fremont is excellent. The rooms are spacious, and the apartments are well appointed. They're a little rundown, but they are constantly upgrading the carpeting and the painting. Activities are varied and age appropriate. My husband participates in about 25% of the activities. It's been 0% before this, so it's a huge improvement.

January 13, 2015

I liked Emeritus at Fremont because they had patios. Their rooms were nice and large. The garden was very pretty. The dining area and the food were very nice. Everyone was very nice and informative. It had a very attractive entry hall. I had a dog, and they allowed dogs. I would recommend it.

September 27, 2014

By Tamarah

Emeritus was clean and they were more active with more residents. I liked it. There’s nothing wrong with it, but it’s just not the right place for my mother. There were more independent people there. They have enough space, people can cook on their own if they wanted to or dine in the dining room. It looked like a restaurant to me. It was a very nice place. The staff was very nice and answered all the questions that I had.

June 30, 2014

Emeritus at Fremont is a beautiful facility. We had been invited back to participate in their water aerobics class so that my mother could see how the classes went. It seems like they really have a very full schedule of activities. We did eat lunch there and it was delicious. We looked at a room and it was nice. The staff were all very positive, polite, and nice. The residents seemed to be enjoying themselves. They have vans that take people in.

March 27, 2014

By Jessica17

I found Emeritus to be a delightful location. I liked that it was in Fremont, and it was located in a very central area. It was very close to shopping, public transportation, parks, and recreation. It was far less expensive than the other places I've checked out. They don't have a buy-in; they just had a monthly fee. They offer independent, assisted, and full care, but you had to go in independently and not assisted living initially. The staff was really helpful and went out of their way to let me ask questions. They were very polite, and they seemed to care. They allowed me to share a lunch with them. The supply three meals a day, and the food was in small portions but tasty. They have a menu that they post for the month, and they also have a salad bar. They had studio, one, and two-bedrooms. All the rooms had balconies, which was a nice touch, with a refrigerator, burner, and string that you could pull to call for help. They had a heater and air-conditioner. They had activities, and when I was there, they were doing a form of tai chi. They had trips all the time too, going everywhere. They had free trips locally like to museums and parks. They had trips to gambling places, to San Francisco, and to other countries. They also took them shopping two times a week. They had an indoor pool, which was nice, but it would be better if it were bigger.

Photos of Brookdale Fremont

• Licenses: License #019200496
  • State Licenses: 19200496

About Brookdale Fremont

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Anytime dining room allows residents to eat at their leisure from 7am to 7pm; Kitchenettes, All apartments have private outdoor space with balcony or patio, Studio apartments have large walk-in closets, Indoor Pool, Concierge Service.

Map of Brookdale Fremont