The BrookSide

Overview of Ratings

3.6

August 28, 2014

By Karyn4

I'm very, very happy with The Brookside. My mother is so happy. Everything is great with them. I would totally recommend them. My mother is sharing a room. Each person has their own bathroom and their own bedroom, but they share a little TV area. The place is very clean. My mother is getting great care and she is very happy there. Also, she really likes the food. Overall, I'm very happy with this place. There is nothing negative I could say. The staff is very congenial and very caring. They treat my mother well. They're nice and kind. Everybody takes care of her. If she doesn't come down, they would go up and get her. They're very concerned. They have different levels of care depending on the need. So if you need to get dresse, bathing, getting your medicines, etc., they're there to help you. They also have an Alzheimer's unit, so if you have that illness, they have a separate unit for that.

November 20, 2012

By Jonsanders

From the very first time I visited the Brookside I was impressed with the compassion and professionalism shown by the staff there. The residents were smiling and very happy, with many taking me aside to tell me how much they enjoyed living there. It was obvious that this was a well run community, as the atmosphere was relaxing, and felt like home. The front desk concierge was pleasant and helpful when I first entered, and has become a great friend as my mother has lived there. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my needs are met at the community. The activity program is superb, there are over 7 people employed in that department and my mom often complains that it is very difficult to make a decision on which activity she wishes to go to! Movies are offered in the theater a couple of times per day, baking classes, gardening, walking groups, general religious services, etc. She is having a great time there, and I enjoy having her at the community and look forward to my visits much more than I did when she was living at home.

Photos of The BrookSide

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12
  • Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 55A009

About The BrookSide

The BrookSide are experts in Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. We have a holistic approach to the continuum of care so you can gracefully age in place, with an emphasis on living life to the fullest.

The BrookSide is unique in our expertise in memory care. We understand that each person experiencing Alzheimer's or dementia has very unique needs. That's why instead of putting residents needing memory care into a cookie-cutter dementia unit, instead we tailor OUR services to meet THEIR needs. Visit us to find out more about our unique memory care programs.

Map of The BrookSide