Greenfield of Fredericksburg

1001 Northside Dr., Fredericksburg, VA, 22405

Reviews of Greenfield of Fredericksburg

June 06, 2015

Greenfield of Fredericksburg was smaller. It was well kept and well staffed, but it was more like a nursing home. They had afternoon activities like music, games, and reading. They didn't have any exercise room though. To somebody that needed assisted living, I would recommend them, but as an independent living facility, I would not. If they had medical issues, it would be OK.

December 28, 2014

By Robert100210950

Greenfield of Fredericksburg was a nice place. The management and the people they seemed to be very attentive, nice, knowledgeable, personable, and very involved with the people. The guy who was with us knew everybody in the building by name. I had a good feeling that if I called in and asked what’s going on with mum, he would be able to say how she's doing. The rooms are smaller. In comparison for cost, they had three facilities, and all three had a different cost. I really liked the layout of the kitchen and entry area. I would recommend this place.

February 13, 2014

By LovelyLady0000023

Greenfield was a lovely one floor facility. The spaces were smaller but very clean and well kept. We liked that the staff were long term. The residents looked happy. We were looking at the memory care facilities for my parents. The dining facilities were kind of mixed in and the menus are simple.

Photos of Greenfield of Fredericksburg

Features of Greenfield of Fredericksburg

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Licensed thru State Department of Social Services

About Greenfield of Fredericksburg

At Greenfield of Fredericksburg, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents active and challenged.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and other related dementia's we offer Memory Care at nearby Greenfield of Stafford. Providing a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment with three distinctive care neighborhoods. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovated approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

One level, neighborhood assisted living offering the services of larger box-type communities but in a more intimate home environment. On site wellness center with physician and NP visits, Neuro-psychology and mental health services, full therapy continuum, life enrichment activity programs, dietician managed home-cooked meals.

Map of Greenfield of Fredericksburg