HeartFields at Frederick

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of HeartFields at Frederick

February 13, 2015

By Dudley6

Visited the facility several times. Openly advertising for clients in the lounge which is a concern. At breakfast, residents kept waiting 45 minutes and heard several complaining. One staff member was short with a resident at this meal setting. Be sure your friend, parent, or relative is in fine health before moving here. Little doctor or nursing care. Some staff very helpful - some not. Seemed to be understaffed. Food looked awful and heard complaints. Little interaction among residents. Not worth the money

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make every customer a satisfied customer and obviously have not done so in regards to your visit and I welcome a return visit at any time, so we can personally address your concerns. We have enjoyed an Above Average Customer Service Satisfaction rating for over 15 years and work hard to ensure every one of our residents and families are served with the utmost dignity, care and compassion while they stay with us. While we don’t direct each physicians schedules - we have several local physicians who visit routinely to see their patients, reducing the need to go out to appointments, which many of our families appreciate , especially in the in-climate weather. Our advertising in the lounge – is our Resident Referral Poster we have in our lobby, as we want our residents and families to have a say in their neighbors – we apologize if it was misunderstood. Again, we invite you to visit us again or reach out to us to discuss your concerns, we want to address everyone’s personal experiences and make sure everyone is a satisfied customer.

Warm Regards, Anita Evans, Executive Director, Heartfields at Frederick

May 29, 2014

By Haus Doc

What I liked about HeartFields at Frederick was its small size. I also like that it is conveniently located to my daughter's. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed to be working efficiently and taking good care of the clients as far as I could tell. We had lunch there and the food was very good.

March 29, 2014

HeartFields at Frederick was a free community. The rooms were cute. Each had a kitchen and a beautiful little view. The dining area was very attractive. If you enjoy sort of basic American cuisine, it was good. They would make accommodations for people on special diets. The staff really cared about their residents there. They were very good at encouraging them to leave their apartments and come out into the main area. I didn't get a chance to participate in any of their programs, but they did have programs like exercise.

March 28, 2014

HeartFields at Frederick was nice, but that was probably my last choice. The people there were nice and helpful. When you went to the assisted living, most of their rooms weren't very big; however, they seemed to serve the purpose. Activities were about the same as to the other facilities. They had various exercises that people could do sitting at a table or in a chair. It seemed like all the ladies had some kind of knitting, walking groups, and such. Overall, it was OK if you have to go there, but for me it was the last resort. I just like the other ones better.

June 30, 2013

By Lovely Anette

We visited Heartfields at Frederick and we liked the place. The place is very clean and very neat. They definitely have activities like trips, bingos, and movies. They had physical therapy and church services. The rooms were very nice and very appealing.

December 08, 2011

By Hots

During my visit to this particular nursing home I was given a long tour of the building, which I liked very much. The lobby was very nice looking, and the whole place smelled like chocolate. When we walked into the lounge I was amazed at how clean it was. This room smelled like lemon dish soap. The couches were nice and the staff were so polite. I also got to see the Cafeteria which smelled alright. The menu was large and the food looked pretty good. We went to the courtyard and residents were playing shuffleboard and sitting on benches feeding birds. I talked to an old man who said he used to be a fisherman, so it was a very diverse nursing home. The shrubbery was nice looking and it was home to many kinds of birds. As we were leaving I noticed how polite the valet service was, and we felt good about this nursing home. Also, it is in a very nice location.

Photos of HeartFields at Frederick

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 18:1

• Licenses: MD License

About HeartFields at Frederick

HeartFields at Frederick offers compassionate senior care in Frederick, MD. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at HeartFields at Frederick shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Frederick, MD.

Map of HeartFields at Frederick