Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

4 Forge Hill Road, Franklin, MA, 02038

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

Caring110956350 July 21, 2015

I visited Benchmark. The staff was informative and pleasant. The person who showed me around answered all of my questions and helped me think about things. The apartments were nice, but for anybody moving out of the house and to a facility, it was small. During my visit, there was a music program going on.

Thanks for the kind words. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Please let us know (508-528-9200) if we can do anything for you and your family.

Caring104617750 April 20, 2015

My parents are in Forge Hill (Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill). We chose it because it is close to where my parents used to live. They are familiar with Franklin, and my father used to work in Franklin, so it just seems like a perfect fit. There is a medical staff, professional staff, and PCA staff. They are very professional and very friendly. I will recommend that to everyone. The place is extremely clean. Their rooms have a living room, bedroom, small kitchen, and a bathroom. It has a very good size and is well lit.

There is all kind of stuff. They have everything across the board. There is music and singing. They take them out shopping and to restaurants once or twice a week. They have a lot of activities in house. They are a very active community.

Everybody is very friendly and caring to the seniors. My parents -- as soon as they see that -- they will like it.

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director at 508-528-9200 if we can ever assist you and your family.

Caring75221950 December 27, 2013

Forge Hill was just bought by Benchmark so I'm not in the position to give a recommendation, but having said that, my impression on them is not the least bit negative though. There just has been some transition there. However, their services are wonderful. It's a wonderful place.

caring0727131 August 10, 2013

I visited Forge Hill and it was a nice facility. The woman that showed us around was nice.

From Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is Franklin's first senior living community. Located on Forge Hill Road less than a mile from routes 140 and 495, Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is a state of the art community that offers a full compliment of amenities and supportive services designed to maximize independence and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle. Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill offers seniors the independence they want and the assistance they may need:

• Independent & Assisted Living
  • Alzheimer's care

Residents have several apartment options. The amenities include a library, country kitchen, private dining room, craft room and resident planting garden... everything you need for comfortable, gracious living.

The location of the community which is adjacent to RTE 495. The consistency of the management staff as well as the front line staff. We are a known and established community an excellent reputation for quality of care.

Features of Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: One bedroom with den
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Minimum age: None

• Licenses: commonwealth of Massaschusetts

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill