Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

747 Water Street, Framingham, MA, 01701

Reviews of Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

May 11, 2014

By Yvonne12

The environment of Heritage Assisted Living was really nice. I would have really liked to have gotten something there, but the waiting list is long. The staff were very nice. I just stopped there and didn’t have an appointment, and they were extremely nice for that. Their dining room was like a big cafeteria. I would recommend this place.

October 09, 2013

By Diana20

We wanted a place that was in Framingham or in the same area, that's why we opted Heritage for my dad. Aside from location, we also like that they have a separate area for memory care patients because my dad has Alzheimer's. The facility is clean and well-kept. It smells good when you walk in there. I think they do a nice job decorating their facilities, like their common areas, dining areas, and seating rooms. Everything is very nicely presented. The people that work there seem very nice. During our search for a facility for my dad, we did encounter some language barrier with the staff, but we didn't have that kind of problem here. Every staff that we spoke with there speaks fluent English. Residents all seem properly dressed. Everyone looks like they're getting good care. As far as the food goes, so far it's great! The only thing that my dad has actually brought up to me that he would like to have in this place is either a bigger room or his own private sitting room. So it would be nice if they could work this out for him.

August 21, 2012

By Ariel4

After looking at a couple locations, I finally came across Heritage at Framingham. It was a wonderful experience. I was greeted by friendly staff at the desk, they welcomed us with coffee or tea and we were greeted by many other guests living in the facilities. It has a wonderful campus with old oaks and willows, a nearby late and stream. The grounds are very well kept and looks so beautiful in the fall. I was told there is room for about 150 guests and it made us feel very welcomed. I asked a few of the guests how they liked the food because I know my mother can be quite picky at times, but it made me chuckle because they said it was fantastic. "They are the best meals I have had for the better part of my life". Knowing that, we got past a large hurdle. It really started to make me think this was the right place for us.

October 19, 2011

By sharijenn

The Heritage at Framingham is definitely a one of a kind facility. The setting and layout of the building is large, open and very clean. Heritage offers a setting to provide elderly or people who need extra assistance with everyday living needs. While the traditional setting of a assisted living facility is there, there are also some very unique advantages. In addition to assisting those who need a little extra help, they also have a second setting that specializes specifically to people with Alzheimer's disease or other memory loss illnesses.The Heritage in Framingham is a very large facility and is located in the wonderful area of Nobscot which is near Sudbury and Wayland. Because this facility is on the border of a few towns, it makes it easy on the families of residents residing at the Heritage. There is also no shortage of outdoor space, as the facility lays on 8 acres of land.As I walked into the heritage, I felt welcomed immediately and as if I were a guest at someone's home, which is a great feeling. For my elderly relative living at the Heritage, they have their large living area, constant care for as much or as little as needed, a wonderful eating facility, and activities every day. The staff was very attentive, and there within minutes of being called. You can tell where their priorities were. It's a great feeling knowing that there is someone available 24/7 to help your elderly relative whenever they might need help.I noticed that there were different size living areas ranging from a studio to a two bedroom apartment. They all had private bathrooms and kitchens, as well as heat, electricity and air condition which were all included in the rental fee.I would highly recommend this facility to anyone considering an assisted living location.

September 13, 2011

By pumpkyboy

The facility is a great place. The temperature there is perfect all year round, and there are many chairs, benches, and other places to sit down at in the middle of the hallways in case the residents need a break on the way back to their rooms. The employees are great too. Whenever anybody needs help or any kind of assistance at all there is always an employee ready to help. There are also many activities that the residents can partake in so that they do not get bored there.

Photos of Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

Features of Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5825/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

Heritage at Framingham provides a continuum of care across two settings, the "Classic"; Independent and Assisted Living and "Homestead"; Memory Support Living.

“Classic” is the setting within Heritage that provides Independent living and a traditional assisted living often described as a “country inn” with an engaging community. “Homestead” provides assisted living for Alzheimer ’s disease and progressive memory impairments. This program has specific structured activities that are social, emotional, spiritual, educational and exercise as well as personal care. Both settings offer studios and one-two bedroom apartments, personal care, housekeeping and security. Mary Ann Morse Nursing and Rehabilitation center is the sister community of Heritage at Framingham. Mary Ann Morse is a not-for-profit award winning 123 bed nursing and rehabilitation facility. They offer short-term rehabilitative and transitional medical care, long term care and dementia special care with 24 hour skilled nursing services.

Heritage at Framingham is a five star, not-for-profit senior living community located on the northern edge of Framingham, MA. It is the independent and assisted living component of the Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Corp. and provides a continuum of care across two settings, located on eight spacious and beautiful acres.

Map of Heritage at Framingham Senior Living