Brookdale Cushing Park Assisted Living

300 West Farm Pond Road, Framingham, MA, 01702

Reviews of Brookdale Cushing Park | Assisted Living

September 24, 2013

By caring6366

I called Emeritus and their customer service transferred me to The latter then helped set up a tour for me. I met a woman there and she was very pleasant and helpful. She discussed things with me in her office. I thought that outside, the environment was very beautiful. Inside, it looked nice as well.

July 24, 2013

By Benjamin3

We had a visit at Emeritus at Farm Pond and it was great. Everybody was so polite and so helpful. They gave me phone numbers which I can call. Everything looks so nice and beautiful. The area was very clean and very quiet.

June 11, 2013

I loved Emeritus. The rooms were spacious and they had a living room with a separate bedroom. I really liked how the windowsills are really deep that you could put decorations and pictures there. The rooms are very bright with big windows and it was very cheerful. Ed, the one who toured us was very patient, he didn't rush us or anything but he showed us everything and answered all our questions. The commute in going to Framingham, however was a nightmare. I would recommend this place to anybody.

July 10, 2012

By JML123

I visited several assisted living facilities and was most impressed by Farm Pond's consistent attention to detail and their responsiveness to my numerous questions that the staff entertained even before I settled my father in here. The center had different levels of care based on patient needs. It was always clean and never smelled of urine. And when I visited unannounced, could not catch the staff mistreating or ignoring any patients. For my fathers condition, the day was well-structured to include nutritious meals, stretching, mild to moderate exercise, crafts that included motor skills as well as sequencing activities, games, music, and daily bus trips. They allowed small pets and welcomed visitors at any time day or night. The bedrooms were spacious and the layout for the Alzheimer patients was mirrored so that they never felt they "went the wrong way." They also communicated frequently with me on my Dad's day to day outlook and condition. My overall impression of this facility was positive and I would recommend it highly.

Photos of Brookdale Cushing Park

Features of Brookdale Cushing Park

• Overall:

About Brookdale Cushing Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Cushing Park