Brookdale Cushing Park

300 West Farm Pond Road, Framingham, MA, 01702

Reviews of Brookdale Cushing Park

Don27 February 01, 2014

What I like about Emeritus at Farm Pond was that it was rural. Ironically, what my mother didn't like about it was that it was rural. In the past, they had problem with recording and stuff and they got scolded by the state, but they did say that they had it corrected. In terms of cleanliness, there was nothing bad about the smell. For activities, I think they offered just about everything that everybody else did. Food was fine. There was enough variety of food. Service was also fine.

Patricia29 September 25, 2013

My mother has moved to Emeritus at Farm Pond. The place is very nice. My mother gets medication, assistance, and she likes the food. Everything is moving along. I like that this facility is convenient to where I live and the staff seems very good.

caring6366 September 25, 2013

I called Emeritus and their customer service transferred me to Caring.com. The latter then helped set up a tour for me. I met a woman there and she was very pleasant and helpful. She discussed things with me in her office. I thought that outside, the environment was very beautiful. Inside, it looked nice as well.

Benjamin3 July 25, 2013

We had a visit at Emeritus at Farm Pond and it was great. Everybody was so polite and so helpful. They gave me phone numbers which I can call. Everything looks so nice and beautiful. The area was very clean and very quiet.

Caring0620 June 12, 2013

I loved Emeritus. The rooms were spacious and they had a living room with a separate bedroom. I really liked how the windowsills are really deep that you could put decorations and pictures there. The rooms are very bright with big windows and it was very cheerful. Ed, the one who toured us was very patient, he didn't rush us or anything but he showed us everything and answered all our questions. The commute in going to Framingham, however was a nightmare. I would recommend this place to anybody.

JML123 July 11, 2012

I visited several assisted living facilities and was most impressed by Farm Pond's consistent attention to detail and their responsiveness to my numerous questions that the staff entertained even before I settled my father in here. The center had different levels of care based on patient needs. It was always clean and never smelled of urine. And when I visited unannounced, could not catch the staff mistreating or ignoring any patients. For my fathers condition, the day was well-structured to include nutritious meals, stretching, mild to moderate exercise, crafts that included motor skills as well as sequencing activities, games, music, and daily bus trips. They allowed small pets and welcomed visitors at any time day or night. The bedrooms were spacious and the layout for the Alzheimer patients was mirrored so that they never felt they "went the wrong way." They also communicated frequently with me on my Dad's day to day outlook and condition. My overall impression of this facility was positive and I would recommend it highly.

From Brookdale Cushing Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Cushing Park