Reviews of The Harvest at Fowler
Overview of Ratings
February 01, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
December 20, 2011
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Harvest at Fowler
Features of The Harvest at Fowler
- Minimum Rate: $3200/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3595/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Features Extra: Library
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Home Sale Assistance
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 107200939
About The Harvest at Fowler
Like the small town that it serves, The Harvest at Fowler, a 36-unit Residential Care Facility for the Elderly, mirrors the local sense of concern for the safety and well being of each resident.
Large enough to provide many of the amenities of larger assisted living communities (beauty salon, dining room service, choice of suite sizes, private bath), The Harvest at Fowler remains small enough to provide a warmth and assurance that each resident receives personalized assisted living care in a setting of gracious hospitality.
Our Facility Features:
- 30 gracious living quarters with quality furnishings
- Choice of suite sizes
- Beautiful patio and garden courtyard areas with walking paths
- Dining room table service with three nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Beauty parlor with licensed beautician
- Life enhancing social, education, cultural and spiritual programs
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and personal hygiene
- Arranged transportation services
- Medication storage, ordering and distribution
- Emergency call response system
- Ongoing resident wellness reviews
- Fully fire-sprinklered facility
- Cable TV / Internet hookup in each suite
- The "Harvest Garden" Memory Care Program
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Related Memory Care Concerns