Brookdale Fortuna

2401 Redwood Way, Fortuna, CA, 95540

Reviews of Brookdale Fortuna

Lucile July 29, 2013

I was very impressed with Emeritus at Sequoia Springs. It was a very good facility. I liked the way the people interact with each other. I liked the staff there, especially the lady who was in charged with the memory care unit. The problem there was that my mother kind of fell in between needing to be in the memory care center or in the regular part of it. So, I spent much time in their memory care center and I didn't think that it would be a good place for my mom because she is not that far gone. But then she couldn't get to the regular part because they don't attend to some of her needs. It's a very social place and I do like that but may be too social for my mother. It just didn't fit her in the stage where she is at. The memory care unit there was no interaction among the patients and the other side there was a lot of interaction so. It doesn't help anybody who falls between them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Fortuna

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Fortuna