Atria Highland Crossing

400 Farrell Drive, Fort Wright, KY, 41011

Reviews of Atria Highland Crossing

Caring107766650 June 28, 2015

The Atria is a big facility. They have everything altogether; they have the dining and the care. They do field trips; they have gardens and a walkway. It’s clean and very welcoming; the staff is really nice. My grandfather has gotten healthier and better.

Caring101637050 January 17, 2015

I was strongly considering Atria for my mother. But while she was still in skilled nursing, the evaluation determined she needed a higher skilled nursing. My mother is diabetic, and she needed a higher skilled nursing that Atria did not have.

Lorraine28 December 05, 2014

I like Atria Highland Crossing, but the only thing is that the apartments were small. Nevertheless, Atria was very nice, and the people there were very nice. They were very gracious.

Martha32 August 30, 2014

Atria Highland is very nice and sweet. We ate meals with them in the cafeteria and it was very good. Everyone that I saw or talked to seemed to really like it there. The staff was extremely nice. They had two different areas that patrons could go outside and sit and an area where they could walk. They had like single and double rooms. I think they need more rooms so more people could be there.

Patricia86941150 June 26, 2014

Atria Highland Crossing is a big facility. They have lots of activities there. Everything was sparkling clean. It was just a beautiful facility. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The followup has been terrific. They showed every kind of room that we possibly could want to see. The food was very good. We ate lunch there and it was wonderful. The residents all seemed very content.

Garold3985 August 10, 2013

Atria Highland Crossing is a nice and quiet place. She seems to like it. The rooms are nice. Everyone I've met and talked are wonderful.

Linda65829750 August 08, 2013

The Atria Highland Crossing had the biggest apartment of all the places we visited for my mother. It was a very nice facility and it probably had the cheapest rate we could find near our county, but it was older. I just didn't care for the entry way in the first floor that was kind of dim, as well as the outdated decor and furniture.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found our apartment sizes to be suitable and I will certainly make sure to share your comments with the appropriate staff so that we can find ways to brighten up the entry way and update the décor of our community. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Zply July 31, 2012

We originally brought him to the Barrington in Fort Thomas, KY, but it just didnt seem right. We then looked at Atria and it seemed just right. The staff cares about there jobs and there residents. The "security" is good, for those who have folks that are a little more senile. Another big selling point is that he has the option to be taken to events. Some Reds games, symphonies, and shopping trips. The facility has a bus that takes them out. If he is going to a game or concert, and there is extra seats on the bus, we are allowed to come with him. It's really great.

scaven April 11, 2012

My Great Uncle Scott lives there. We are very close, and I usually visit him two times a month. He had a spinal tumor, and has suffered slight paralysis in his arms and legs, so he is on assisted living. I have heard him complain a lot about the workers being insincere, but I think the therapist there has helped him come to terms with his condition. The building on the outside seemed kind of shanty, made out of plain bricks. The workers inside seemed relatively friendly, although most of them probably hate their jobs. They offer the service of religious transportation, which Scott has been using a lot more recently. They have a cafe with relatively decent food. I've also talked to a lot of other seniors there. Most of them are religious and boring, but many of the men just act like rowdy children, and still have a cute devious side to them.

From Atria Highland Crossing

At Atria Highland Crossing, you'll discover a caring community of neighbors and staff. Join in the many varied activities we offer, or simply relax while watching deer graze on our 12 park-like acres. Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, Atria Highland Crossing offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy all the city has to offer.

Atria Highland Crossing offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance