Brookdale Westover Hills

6201 Plaza Parkway, Fort Worth, TX, 76116

Promotion ends in 19 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Westover Hills

Edith9 May 11, 2016

Broadway Plaza (Brookdale Westover) was too big; there were a lot of people in this place. It was so noisy. There needs to be some way to could control the noise because even in the cafeteria, I didn’t see how the ladies and gentlemen would be able to hear each other at the tables. All of the people were wonderful, very nice, and very helpful. They didn’t attend to us, so I could see that their focus was not trying to get new customers but on making sure their residents felt secure. We were stopped several times on our tour for questions from residents, so it was very nice. As we were trying to leave, the girls did a presentation.

Lee14 July 20, 2014

We looked at Broadway at Westover Hills. Their rooms were not as big as the other facilities I've looked at. I liked the location because it's the part of Fort Worth that I used to live in, so I am more familiar with it. Everyone there seemed very nice, as well, when we went to visit. They were also very knowledgeable. The person who took us around was very nice and very helpful. He also knew the answers to all the questions that I had. We saw a room, and it was very nice.

Caring82864050 May 10, 2014

Broadway Plaza at Westover Hills is a very good facility and very clean. The only problem that they had was that kitchen was small, but I think they wanted that everybody should go to the dining hall. The rooms were also small, but everybody seemed happy. It was nice. The lady who showed us around was a very sweet lady. They offer a lot of activities, but I didn’t see a lot of activities going on. It seemed like everybody is staying in their room, and I think they need to make the facility brighter because it's kind of dull.

Thank you for visiting our community and sharing your thoughts. It is very important to us to receive feedback from our prospects, residents and families. We have exciting things happening at Westover Hills this year. The entire campus is scheduled to be renovated in the next four months and among all the new furniture and flooring, new lighting is one of the top projects of this renovation. Westover Hills will look even better after everything is completed. Further, because our community has four floors, activities are happening in different areas in the building throughout the day. We have three activity associates assigned to the campus and we cater to all kinds of interests. We offer an average of eight activities a day for our residents and weekly outings are very popular in the community. Moreover, you were absolutely right about our dining program, we believe that socialization is a big part of what we do, and there is no better time than meal service for us to encourage residents to come out of their apartments to enjoy a good meal and chat with others. Westover has 11 floor plans, but because the community is always full, you probably didn’t have the opportunity to visit one of our 1-bedroom apartments which have beautiful views from the Westover Hills neighborhood from their private balconies. If you have a chance in the near future, please come back to see us and our sales team will be glad to set up a time to show you these apartments. We have lovely residents who enjoy when we ask them to show off their beautiful apartments! Thank you again for your review and please let us know how we can help you to find a solution for you or your love one.

From Brookdale Westover Hills

Brookdale Westover Hills provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Westover Hills

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 100206