Brookdale Broadway Cityview

5301 Bryant Irvin Rd., Fort Worth, TX, 76132

Promotion ends in 20 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Broadway Cityview

Caring82864050 May 10, 2014

Broadway Plaza at Cityview is a very nice place. The staff were fine. The rooms were bigger and nicer compared to the other facility I've also visited. The dining room was nice. The facility is right near to the malls and not far from the hospitals. They have those golf carts that they take us around in, and I think it would be nice if they would put the wall-down curtains so if it's raining or cold, it would be easier to take people to show the houses.

Caring71440650 November 28, 2013

Broadway Plaza was an old facility with lots of old people that live on the property. There were places for rent there but they're way beyond my income. They also have a rehab facility. As a whole, it was a nice facility. Regarding staff though, I had a friend who was in there and she complained to me about the staff.

Caring73254150 November 27, 2013

Broadway Plaza was a great facility and it was also very clean; however, I can't afford it. They did have a regular big house with apartments in it and they also have separate little houses. I want one of those separate little houses because I have a dog and it would have been just perfect for us. The staff was great! They're very friendly. Actually, everybody there was friendly. I know they have a lot of activities because I went to one of their meetings. They also have a lot of events. I would recommend this place to others.

Billie B. October 17, 2013

Broadway Plaza is the only facility that had a villa available. I needed a garage and it also had an indoor and outdoor pool. There are pools at other facilities but you wouldn't be able to use them in the winter. When the water gets a little cooler here, I walk all the way to the main building for my meals because I need the exercise. I love the meals, the dining room and the elegance of the place. It also has a library and church services for every religion. It's a really nice and classy place.

Eloise2 August 01, 2013

I visited Broadway Plaza at Cityview and it was very nice and very clean. It was very well-run, very adaptable, hands-on and when somebody called for an emergency, they were right on it. I liked the individual duplexes. The dining room was very nice and I looked at the menu, the meals were well taken care of. The lady that toured me around was very nice. We went to the whole building from inside out and she let me know what was adaptable or not. But it was a little bit confined and ahead of my time.

Mr. Fort Worth 76 May 11, 2013

I liked the buildings in the complex at Broadway Plaza. When I visited there, the staff were very informative and nice. The rooms were average in size. They had activities like exercise classes, bridge, swimming and many more. I would suggest they build more apartments outside. I would recommend this place to other people.

lsb322 April 04, 2013

Yes, this is a very nice, clean place but...... while my father was there the staff changed constantly! They did not provide all of the services they said they would- speech therapy for instance. The techs did not log all of the information they were supposed to and some of them were very rude. We had to hire outside help to sit with him and be his voice because he could not get them to respond to the call button. If you choose to use this facility, make sure that you stay on top of the charges also!Relative developed sepsis while in their care and passed away 36 hrs later after being transported to the hospital by the family.

Brian6 March 30, 2013

My parents used to be at Broadway Plaza. It's a five star place and is beyond the norm. They have everything you can imagine. You can grow into retirement living, assisted living, nursing or full scale nursing. They give you choices between condos and high rise bedrooms. It's a very, very high end place. My parents had their own chauffer and their own car while they were there. They have everything from cards on Wednesdays to Caribbean cruises. They cater to the retired active and they provide incredible opportunities to travel and have a little assistance along the way, which is very nice. My parents were very happy there and never wanted to leave and lived there until they passed away. It really has a five star rating.

Sara Rymester June 29, 2012

Broadway Plaza took really good care of my grandparents, despite their different limitations and needs. It must be stated that my grandfather was a particularly difficult person to deal with, but the staff there actually managed to keep him happy. The homelike environment was very pleasant for family and friends to visit, even after he was moved to the nursing facility. We had Thanksgiving Dinner for 15 people in one of the private dining rooms one year. My grandfather was always shaved, clean, and well-cared for. My grandmother had a fresh manicure/pedicure once a week. The staff would bring her treats, like ice cream and snacks, any time she asked. This is a really great facility, if you have the money.

Aztexan June 21, 2012

My mother was a resident of Broadway Plaza for 4 months. She was reluctant to go, shortly after her husband, my dad, had passed away. At the time, it was the only alternative that would work for our family. She was heartbroken, grieving and in the end stages of kidney disease. Broadway was close to her home, wonderful, loving, living conditions and an excellent, trustworthy staff to fulfill her needs. Her options were completely explained to us and were utilized. Being in the grieving process myself from my dad's passing and having been thrown very quickly into a caregiver position, I don't know if I would have done anything differently. You hope for the best facility, which we had, and discernment and guidance from the staff (which we had) as to how to navigate the process. My mother passed away several months after we moved her home to pass away. Lost both parents almost 7 months to the day apart. There are 2 Broadway Plaza facilities, one in Ridgelea and one in the Hulen area. Mom was in the Rideglea area for assisted living and spent a month in the Hulen area's rehab center.

commercesd February 04, 2012

We visited Broadway Plaza assisted living facility while looking at possible places for our aunt. From the outside, it looked very well kept and nicely appointed. Once inside, we could see that every attempt was made to design a stellar décor for their residents.

The foyer atmosphere was professional and cordial "“ yet still felt very homey. The staff we saw were doing an excellent job of caring for the residents, all of whom responded very well and like they were very comfortable living there.

The community rooms were very nicely decorated, with luxury furnishings throughout. There were sitting areas in every corridor. The activities we saw ranged from resident discussions to games. Some residents could be seen reading quietly in the library, watching TV and moves "“ while some were using computers. There were various levels of ambulation, also. As our aunt has some slight memory loss, we were comforted to know that they could very easily adapt to this.

The outside areas were lovely. We're told they hold many events "“ from picnics to barbeques and some private parties "“ which is possible due to the great variety of seating options. Seniors may enjoy themselves with minimal or more supervision, as needed.

Indoor areas were all very clean and had lots of light and air. Plenty of sunlight allows for nice natural light most every day. Private rooms also were bright and cheery with personalized furnishings and decorations.

The food we tried was delicious and tasted nutritiously prepared, as well. Much like what you'd find in a 5 star restaurant. It was clear from the menu that there were plenty of healthy options for the residents, no matter what their dietary needs may be. The snacks are nutritious and offered throughout the day, as well as whenever a senior might ask for one.

The activities include plenty of physical exercise, both outside or inside the workout rooms. They offer exercise classes of many types and DVDs to use. They also visit local restaurants, films, art and cultural events. The residents can also take plenty exercise all around the grounds safely.

This is a beautiful facility and one of our favorites in the area so far.

From Brookdale Broadway Cityview

Brookdale Broadway Cityview (formerly Broadway Plaza Cityview) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care conveniently located on one spacious 26 acre campus. Residents enjoy the comforts of home in a beautiful, gated and secured residential setting while enjoying the peace of mind and convenience a CCRC’s levels of care provide.

With no entrance fee, the inclusive monthly rent and a one-time Community Fee, residents preserve their assets while experiencing a cruise ship life style with the knowledge there is a safety net of service and support should they need it.

We invite you to experience exceptional senior living and select the lifestyle you desire From the spacious Independent Living apartments located in the main Clubhouse building, or the villa homes which are arranged in a true neighborhood style.

Features of Brookdale Broadway Cityview

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: 1 & 2 bedroom villas

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62 for Independent Living (Assisted Living is case by case)

• State License(s): 000707