Brookdale Fort Walton Beach

Overview of Ratings

4.2

August 10, 2013

By caring98831

I heard good things about it Wellington Place. The staff are excellent. The rooms are very nice. The activities are very good. They have bingos and movie nights. It's the best for my mom and she is happy there.

November 17, 2012

By David14

We like everything about Brookdale Senior Living. It is a very nice facility with nice employees and it was convenient for us with regard to the location. They've showed us all the rooms and everything before we decided that it would be a good place for us. Right now, they're doing some upgrades to the actual infrastructure and once it's done, it will be great.

October 25, 2012

By Kristina3

There are not many choices for elderly care in my town. I visited this one and liked it. The staff were all very nice and seemed genuinely concerned about the residents. They took me on a tour of the entire facility. Letting me take as much time as I needed. The common areas were very nice. All was warm and cozy. The food looked and smelled great! I was very impressed with that. I liked the variety of activities that are offered to the residents. The outside was nice as well. I am glad that in took the time to visit. It is a place I will consider for my family in the future.

October 23, 2012

By Sugar2

The first thing I noticed was how nice the place was, it reminded me of a hotel, in a good way. It was clean and kept up. They treated family members and friends of the patients with respect. I appreciated not having the feeling of being "in the way" the entire time, like I have with past assisted living centers. The cooks their were on break, and we great company to talk to while waiting to see my friend, she even offered us coffee. I was able to have a long chat with my friend plus one of the nurses. She was very nice and attributed to the conversation. I am young, and my friend is far older than me, but she is not senile. She is smarter than many of the youth I'm friends with, and a much better friend as well. I appreciate knowing she will be treated with dignity at this center and I look forward to visiting her again in the future.

April 28, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit Wellington Place of Ft. Walton Beach assisted living facility since we were looking at places for my friend's mother to live. The outside grounds had many exotic plants that were extraordinarily vibrant. The circular drive provided easy access. The interior foyer was fresh, bright and spacious. The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within the community. The lunch we saw was like you might find in an upscale diner. They also had a private dining room for friends and family to enjoy. The restaurant style dining area was fresh and bright with a light color scheme. The staff takes residents on weekly outings for shopping and entertainment. The exercise area had nicely appointed equipment and offered exercise classes. The spacious private rooms were nicely personalized with comfortable furniture and colors. This assisted living facility offers residents flexibility and comfort. The respectful and professional staff is kind and caring.

Photos of Brookdale Fort Walton Beach

Features of Brookdale Fort Walton Beach

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: LNS

About Brookdale Fort Walton Beach

Wellington Place of Ft. Walton Beach provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Centrally located in Fort Walton Beach, close to shopping, restaurants, physicians, hospital. Smaller Community, all rooms have to window with a view, handrails thoughout building.

Map of Brookdale Fort Walton Beach