The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

1550 North Lawnwood Circle, Fort Pierce, FL, 34950

Reviews of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

November 28, 2014

I liked Lynmoore. The only thing was they were quite expensive. It was a really nice facility. My visit was downright excellent. It was really just for lunch, they gave us a tour of the place, and it didn't feel like we were being shepherded around. Everything that we saw was equally high quality. I didn't see any issues, and I didn't smell any funky smells. The food was downright excellent. Their dining area was very nice and kind of like a restaurant style; they had a menu, and everything was pretty nice actually. Like I said, the food quality was good, and the quantity was good.

August 28, 2014

By Caring90202250

Lynmoore was a medical facility and didn't have a homey feel. It felt like a nursing home. I didn't like the setting of the room because it was small and crowded. When you went in to one door, it splits off into two separate apartments with a tiny foyer where they could put stuff and it had just a bathroom and bedroom area. The place was clean. They had an exercise room, and a public living area and a quiet area for reading, but it was institutional and it wasn't a good fit for my mom. The staff was nice and pleasant. However, I had the feeling that they were like sales person because the information that they gave me wasn't correct. The price was higher.

April 11, 2014

By Carolyn42

Mom is at Lynmoore at Lawnwood at the present time. I chose this place because they have 24-hour nursing care in the facility. The staff seemed to really take care of the residents and they do as much as they can for them. They have very good caregivers. Mom is in the new section of the facility, and so it's very nice and very clean. When you go in, they really have a nice setting. They have a lot of activities to keep the residents busy, and this is also one of the reasons why I chose them.

December 20, 2013

By daughter20

My mother has been at the Lynmoore for a year in their Memory Care wing -- she has received wonderful care by a staff of highly skilled, loving people. The unit is warm,intimate, and always spotless (no strange smells!) Activities go on all day for those that want to participate, meals are relaxed and span an hour or so for serving time -- very personalized arrangement! Very pleased with the care mom is getting --

October 09, 2013

Before our relative passed away, we had her in Lynmoore at Lawnwood. She was there for two months. This facility was very good. It was very nice and clean. We like that the hospital was right there in case that she needed it. The people there were very nice. The food was good. The staff was great. They were constantly watching over her, which was what we needed at that time.

August 30, 2013

By Trevor3

My mom will move in next week to Lynmoore. It's close by to my current resident. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. The presentation of the sales rep was fantastic and I liked what she has to offer. The facility itself is very nice, clean and smells good. It also came recommended by some of the people that I knew and there are a couple of people that reside there that I'm familiar with. We had lunch there and the food was good.

Photos of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Services & Amenities of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3595/month

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Standard ALF license with Extended Congregate Care license

About The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

As one of only 10% of Florida’s assisted living providers with an Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license, The Lynmoore at Lawnwood can offer senior living services that can extend your stay in assisted living. We are proud to offer more extensive clinical capabilities in an effort to better serve residents.

Close to shopping, dining, and medical services, we offer all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind. Our Senior Living in Fort Pierce, FL programs also offer many choices within our own four walls. So whether you like, cooking, art, crafts, exercising, or just visiting with your neighbors, you stay as busy as you want to be. The Lynmoore at Lawnwood creates a place you will want to call home – so come enjoy the easy living at The Lynmoore at Lawnwood!

Map of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood