The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

1550 North Lawnwood Circle, Fort Pierce, FL, 34950

Reviews of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

December 20, 2013

By daughter20

My mother has been at the Lynmoore for a year in their Memory Care wing -- she has received wonderful care by a staff of highly skilled, loving people. The unit is warm,intimate, and always spotless (no strange smells!) Activities go on all day for those that want to participate, meals are relaxed and span an hour or so for serving time -- very personalized arrangement! Very pleased with the care mom is getting --

October 09, 2013

Before our relative passed away, we had her in Lynmoore at Lawnwood. She was there for two months. This facility was very good. It was very nice and clean. We like that the hospital was right there in case that she needed it. The people there were very nice. The food was good. The staff was great. They were constantly watching over her, which was what we needed at that time.

August 30, 2013

By Trevor3

My mom will move in next week to Lynmoore. It's close by to my current resident. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. The presentation of the sales rep was fantastic and I liked what she has to offer. The facility itself is very nice, clean and smells good. It also came recommended by some of the people that I knew and there are a couple of people that reside there that I'm familiar with. We had lunch there and the food was good.

Photos of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Features of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3595/month

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Standard ALF license with Extended Congregate Care license

About The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

As one of only 10% of Florida’s assisted living providers with an Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license, The Lynmoore at Lawnwood can offer senior living services that can extend your stay in assisted living. We are proud to offer more extensive clinical capabilities in an effort to better serve residents.

Close to shopping, dining, and medical services, we offer all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind. Our Senior Living in Fort Pierce, FL programs also offer many choices within our own four walls. So whether you like, cooking, art, crafts, exercising, or just visiting with your neighbors, you stay as busy as you want to be. The Lynmoore at Lawnwood creates a place you will want to call home – so come enjoy the easy living at The Lynmoore at Lawnwood!

Map of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood