Lake Forest Park

2909 South 25th St, Fort Pierce, FL, 34981

Reviews of Lake Forest Park

DallasVEQMK May 11, 2016

Lake Forest Park is acceptable. We could live with something like that, but we just couldn’t afford it. It were impressive and seemed like a nice place to live. We only talked the lady who showed us around. The room was big enough, but I wouldn’t call it spacious. It was not ideal.

Anonymous Visitor105 February 23, 2016

Lake Forest Park was very nice, but it’s just a little more than I can afford. It was very clean, which impressed me. It had separate little bungalows right next to one another and a garage attached, which was very nice.

charlesny49 February 15, 2016

This building is beautiful, from the moment you walk in the airy sheer curtains the décor, the music, the atmosphere is wonderful. We met a very cute young girl who gave a great tour of the building. The entire management team made it a point to introduce themselves, the head young lady was so warm and eased our concerns. We were shocked that fort pierce had anything as nice as this. When we left everyone wished us well. The folks living there look healthy. It didn't smell either.

Pam104860150 February 11, 2016

I visited Lake Forest Park. It only offered two-room units, but they were very small. Also, we wouldn’t have been allowed to keep our kitty cats. The room was very small. It was clean, but not spacious. They did have some activities. They offered bingo and movie nights.

mcGlmr December 26, 2015

I had to take my parents out of here when they became too sick in the independent care area, they said they had no room in the assisted living and were annoyed that I begged them to at least bring meals to my Dad. They told me they did and they didn't. It's an overpriced condo with very little help available. My Dad broke his hip twice here, the second time when I couldn't get him on the phone I had to call my nephew who lived nearby to go check on him and indeed he was lying on the floor with his hip broken the second time.

Stephen23 October 28, 2015

Lake Forest Park is in a good location in the sense that it is not very far from a regional medical center. They have both independent and assisted living. They have a calendar of activities and events as well as trips. They have a couple of different rooms with full kitchenette, a bathroom and a bed and sitting area. They have several lounges, activity room, and a scheduled outside trips. I only interacted with two or three staff but they were friendly. From my point of view, I think you're having a good value for what they offer. They offered many of the same amenities as some of the "premiere" places but without the premiere price.

Heriberto September 30, 2015

I like the apartments that they have at Lake Forest Park. They were nice and spacious. They were put together nicely. They have high ceilings and nice little patios. They were not very big and not very small too. Outside of that, there was nothing else that interests me. The lady was very nice, but she didn't give me a full tour. They had an event where they said we go over to the cafeteria where they serve lunch, and when I went there, it was so crowded. There wasn't even a table for me to sit down, and that was disappointing as well.

Joe111234150 August 27, 2015

I like the presentation of Lake Forest Park during my visit. I also like the fact that the residents are very nice. I was able to meet a couple of the residents and see their apartments, and it was very nice. They all seemed to be very congenial and happy. It has a very nice atmosphere. I saw their calendar of activities as they pointed that out to me, and they seemed to have plenty.

Jessieandpete July 22, 2015

I toured this facility. The outside was pretty,well maintained with nice flowers, During our tour, we noticed that the furniture was dated, the paint color was truly ugly down the halls and the carpet is awful. The staff that we encountered were friendly and the room, while small, appropriate for my grandmother. For the price quoted, we felt that the facility over all was over priced. We would consider it for our grams if it looked nicer on the inside.

Caring110130450 July 06, 2015

I liked very much the layout of the rooms in Lake Forest Park. It was 15 minutes from my house. They took a while with me; they sat down and spoke with me. The nurse was forthcoming. The thing not so appealing was that I found some residents sitting out who were not engaged with each other at all. The hallways were a little bit narrow. They have a later breakfast, which I thought was appealing to my mom.

Tina35 June 18, 2015

Lake Forest Park was lovely. It was really wonderful, and they were very helpful. I really like the facility. The people working there were lovely. I got to see the whole place, and they were lovely. I thought they were small, but it would have been fine for my mother by herself. I saw the dining facility, and it looked like the food is great, but I did not eat there. It was very clean. The atmosphere was very pleasant, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Caring104788950 April 30, 2015

Lake Forest Park looks very nice. It is like a whole bunch of dorm rooms attached inside a house. It is like a sorority house. I did check the rooms, and all the things we have seen have been like that. It is not a negative for that place, but it has been that way. One thing we did see is called the efficiency room, and we would not put my father in it because we thought it was too small. The one room apartment style is a little bit better, but it would have been a large downsize for my father. They have a lot of activities, but I don't know if my father would join in. They have things on different days every day. They have grocery shopping on certain days and going to different places on other days. They have cooking things and crafts things which he would not have done. I couldn't really find anything I thought he would actually do. I did saw the dining facility, and it was fine.

Caring104106750 March 27, 2015

The visit at Lake Forest Park was OK. People were nice, and it was OK. It seemed a little crowded for me. I didn't look at the individual rooms, and I was just in the main area. It is typical, and I wasn't overly impressed. I thought it's just typical of what I have seen else in other cities. I was more impressed with the staff. They were very nice, very cordial, and very helpful. As for activities, I didn't go into any details with them about that, and it was just more of scoping it out. I think it was the staff that stood out here. I'd say they can look into it, but I don't know if I'd say that is the one they can go into.

Caring105864350 February 10, 2015

Mary is in Lake Forest Park right now. It is a wonderful place. She really likes it. Therapy is wonderful. She enjoys being there. The staff is friendly. Everyone knows her, and they are very helpful. Oh my God! You can't ask for better food. It is wonderful.

Caring36563850 January 09, 2015

Lake Forest Park was very similar to the other place I visited. I had no complaints with the people I talked to. The only thing if I was going to consider it, it was too far away from my house, and I didn't want to drive that far. That's the only problem I had with them. There was nothing wrong with the people or the place at all. It was just the fact that I was too far from my house. It looked fine to me, and I didn't smell any odor or anything. Everything looked clean and neat.

Rosemarie9 December 30, 2014

Lake Forest Park was very nice. Instead of rooms, they had villas outside; you got your own garage, a porch in the front, and a screened-in room in the back. It was like a home, and everything was very nice there. If you needed help like later on, you could move in to the big house and have a room in there. To me, it would be the closest place to home. My friend has a dog, and pets are allowed. She could walk the dog. The people all looked fine and happy.

Bertha2 September 23, 2014

I am presently living in Lake Forest Park. I chose it because it is very close to where I live and it meets all of my needs. Location is important because friends and family can come and visit me. The thing that is the best about it is that it is new, clean, and I cannot find anything wrong about it. The staff is very friendly, considerate, and professional. The dining room is excellent and it is like being in a cruise ship. They have a wonderful menu. The food is excellent. I feel like I am on a vacation.

There are different kinds of rooms and they are very nice. I am in a little apartment that is 380 square feet. We have activities like playing games to increase our memory, they have people come in for music, there are all kinds of parties, and they keep us quite busy socially.

Caring90202250 August 28, 2014

My mom is in Lake Forest Park. When you walk in there, is a nice foyer and a general sitting area with couches and all kinds of little things. It is clean. They clean it daily and they clean my mom's and the other residents' rooms. It is great. She has one big efficiency apartment. One area is her bed and the other area is her living room with her personal things. Then, she also has a bathroom. They keep her busy and I have no worries because if anything happens to her, they call me. I like it and she likes it, which is the important thing. They have activities like arts and crafts. They have bingo, card games, ice cream socials, happy hour every Friday and they have somebody who comes by and plays music. Then, they have beverages and snacks. For those who want to go, they sign up and they take them out of the community for dinner. They take them to the grocery on one day, the drug store on the other and department store on another day. They take them to church on Sunday. They are pretty flexible because she didn't like the church that they go to, and they take her to the church that she likes. I will definitely recommend Lake Forest Park to anyone if they need to have their parents cared for.

swilliam August 20, 2014

My grandmother has lived at Lake Forest Park and loves it! She has been there 3 years and is well cared for and has many friends. We noticed small ants in the kitchen area and reported it. Within 15 minutes the maintenance director came in and the next day the pest contr came. We haven't seen any ants since. We eat with her every other Sunday and the food is great. Dining staff is very efficient and friendly. I know there is new management and we have seem several positive changes in decor recently. We have recommended Lake Forest Park to several of our friends.

88Carol August 19, 2014

My father was in this facility. He had roaches in his room and his fridge constantly leaked. The management was always changing and it was hard to get answers to your questions about his care and problems. I would not recommend this facility. I took my father out and he his happier now.

Theresa20 August 15, 2014

I like Lake Forest Park. They have the villas that are attached -- three of them together. The villa has two bedrooms, a living room, a garage, and a dining room. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. The rooms were a nice size. The kitchen looked big, too. Overall, the villas were very nice and very roomy and they even have a garage in the front entrance -- we thought that would be good. It was expensive, though. Food was good. We went there for a lunch and it was very nice. I would go to Lake Forest Park before I go anywhere else. The villas were very nice; I wouldn't hesitate to go there. That's probably where I will go.

Caring87024950 July 20, 2014

Lake Forest Park was very nice. They were very good with my sister; they explained things. They gave her a lot of different options. I thought it would be the best thing for her because it would have been a lot closer to me. I would have been able to help her more. They had a swimming pool, activities, and different things for her. They would have kept her well occupied. I wouldn't have had to worry about her; it has security. They showed us their kitchen and their eat-in places. The only thing is the front parking, where when you have people that are interested trying to find a place to park. Other than that, there wasn't any problem. The manager was very good. Both of the young ladies that we talked to were very good. They had the answers to all the questions, and they were very well prepared for the different situations.

Peter16 February 28, 2014

My dad is a current resident of Lake Forest Park. We moved him there the beginning of November. He is all situated and he's quite comfortable where he is. They have a nice clean facility. I like that it's conveniently located and not far from me, so it makes it easier to see him more regularly. They seem to be taking care of him. He is well fed. That's what he was looking for and so that's what we found for him.

The staff seems to be competent. They're there when my dad needs them. They take them shopping and they take them to church on Sundays. They do the standard things. My dad loves to play pool and the pool table is in their back facility. But they don't take him there as often as I think they should. I wish they would take him there a little bit more often. They must have a half dozen golf carts to take people around, but I don't think he gets out there as much. I wish they would be a little bit more active with him.

I think they're doing a pretty good job but I wish they could be a little bit more detailed when it comes to their personal service. I would see a lot of people sitting in the front lobby area and they're always the same people. It just like they sit there, there is nothing going on and they are not doing anything. Perhaps they need a little bit more employees to keep people busy and to keep people doing things.

Caring77573850 February 24, 2014

I went to Lake Forest Park for a visit and I thought the place was great. I went to one of their activities. I was not really thrilled with the food. The other drawback I had there was the age of the community because I'm younger and there was one couple there that was even close to my age. I want to socialize and it just didn’t work out for me. It would have been great for my mother but I'm looking for a place that I can go into as an independent living and move on as I get older.

Micheal3 February 14, 2014

I go by Lake Forest Park when I go to work every day. I visited this place for my mom but she lives with my sister in law now. It's an assisted living facility with a memory unit. It was nice and beautiful in the inside. The rooms looked nice as well. They have activities. I liked the people I talked with.

Rita15 September 30, 2013

I found a place for my mother-in-law at Lake Forest Park. I chose this facility because of its accommodation and the staff was very welcoming and kind. They made a very good first impression. I've had a couple of meals there and the food is good and very well presented. They have many choices. The place is very well kept. They have an activity director for both the independent and the assisted living residents and they looked like they really want to take care of their people there.

Donna37 September 30, 2013

My brother and I went to Lake Forest Park. The facility was clean and everybody was nice. They have a lockdown unit and they also have private rooms. The facility is somewhat affordable.

Fred8 September 25, 2013

Lake Forest Park is a beautiful place but they are just too expensive. The staff is fine. I would recommend this place if they can afford it.

From Lake Forest Park

At Lake Forest Park, we offer a resort style retirement unlike any other. Our maintenance-free, senior community provides you with the lifestyle you deserve at a price you can afford. With restaurant style dining, daily events and activities and a friendly neighborhood community, Lake Forest Park represents active senior living at its best.

Life at Lake Forest Park gives you the opportunity to enjoy the freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them. The choices are yours to make every day. Participate in daily activities and social events. Make new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Get involved in as much or as little as you want - it’s your lifestyle.

Lake Forest Park offers a fully licensed Assisted Living Community on premises. We understand that each individual's needs are personal and unique. At Lake Forest Park Assisted Living, we strive to work with our residents on a personal basis to ensure specific needs are addressed and appropriately met. Residents of our Assisted Living Community are afforded as much independence as preferred with the comfort of knowing that personal care and support services are available within our community as needed.

Apartment Features

Temperature Controls, Kitchenette, Emergency Call System, Private Bathrooms

Community Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Features of Lake Forest Park

• Detached homes

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Minimum memory care rate: $2,700/month