Serenity Place Assisted Living & Memory Care
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Serenity Place Assisted Living & Memory Care
Enjoy nature in a quiet, serene setting with plenty of trees and wildlife. Bask in all the beauty and privacy of nature while being only minutes from shopping, restaurants, the hospital and medical facilities. At Serenity Place, our goal is to provide exceptional care in a safe and loving environment. We offer 24-hour nursing and care assistants, home cooked meals, planned activities, special events, and comfortable areas to relax with friends and family. Our physician owned community offers peace of mind for families and the highest standards of care for our residents.
Amenities provided are as follows:
- 24/7 Nurse care
- Home cooked meals and snacks available throughout the day and night
- Daily Activities and Exercise
- Weekly/monthly Events
- Caring, compassionate highly trained staff
- Laundry Service
- Spacious Private Rooms w Full Bath and Closet Space
- Full Bath includes Safety Features such as hand rails, a walk in shower, and call light for assistance.
- Activities room
- Common Area for dining and Leisurely activities
- Screened in Porches to enjoy the Summer Air
- Plus so much more!!
What Makes Us Special
We are nestled in a lovely wooded area, full of nature. Totally remodeled, we are open for you.
Features of Serenity Place Assisted Living & Memory Care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: $500 entry fee being waived for the summer.
- Minimum rate: $2,400/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,400/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- State License(s): D2510
Reviews of Serenity Place Assisted Living & Memory Care
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Serenity Place Assisted Living & Memory Care
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities