The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

2117 Earl Rd, Fort Myers, FL, 33901

Reviews of The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

Anonymous207718 September 30, 2016

The first thing I noticed about The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers was the neighborhood was kind of different, but the facility itself was very nice because it's brand-new. They did a good job, and they have a nice facility. I would certainly consider it. They provided answers and provided me with literature.

Kimberly054716 September 27, 2016

Moving into the Rose Garden has greatly improved my mother's quality of life. She will be the first to tell you that she wished she would have moved sooner. However, fear of the unknown and the stigma attached to ALFs held her back and kept her living a lonely life. Both her mental and physical health deteriorated as a result. Now she has all of her meals with her friends in the beautiful dining room, attends exercise classes, Bible study, movies in the theater, and more. Undoubtedly, her favorite events are the elaborate monthly parties they have at the Rose Garden. Each one has a different theme and there is music and dancing. As for me, knowing that mom is safe and happy brings me brings me piece of mind that is positively priceless.

Nichols M August 25, 2016

This is a brand new facility. It is beautiful. Thanks to Geraldine, we were able to get my 98-year old mother in.

Micky0429 July 07, 2016

Can't say enough great things about the Rose Garden. The staff is the very best!!! The facility is always clean. The dining area is extremely nice and food is served restaurant style. Everyone truly cares about the patients, My mom is happy,comfortable and well cared for. Great Job Rose Garden!!!

Charlene M.370675 June 30, 2016

I remove my dad from another facility due to lack of promised social activities. Since moving my dad into The Rose Garden, he has blossomed physically and emotionally. The employees are top notch and the care for my dad and fellow residents is excellent.

Shirley530864 June 25, 2016

Very happy with everything in this community. The food is great and everyone is friendly, nice and willing to help when needed. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.

Susan402106 June 25, 2016

My parents moved in the day they opened and they love it. Mom has opened up more which is great to see. The staff is wonderful, I can’t say enough good things about the Rose Garden.

Maricel155871 June 19, 2016

Excellent quality of care, very caring and helpful. Provides activities for residents to keep them active and with great meals.

Rhonda227568 June 17, 2016

Determining where to move my 82-year-old mother with Alzheimer’s was not an easy decision. As soon as I walked into The Rose Garden and took the tour with Geraldine, I knew this place was the place for mom! She has settled in nicely. All of the staff are very kind, concerned and helpful. I am very comfortable knowing my mom is being well cared for.

From The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

Restaurant style dinning(Servers will take your order) Breakfast cooked to order. Anytime menu. Movie theatre, club room, ball room, game room. Arts and crafts. Weekly housekeeping, laundry service, scheduling for appointments. Transportation provided. Ice Cream socials, live entertainment, worship services. In house physical, occupational and speech therapy. Enclosed court yard. Short term respite available.

Memory care has a shower in each room. Respect and dignity is our goal and mission. We believe in choices and an individualized approach. Our management team believes that each one of our family members deserves love and respect.

Features of The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers