The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

2117 Earl Rd, Fort Myers, FL, 33901

Reviews of The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

Nichols M August 25, 2016

This is a brand new facility. It is beautiful. Thanks to Geraldine, we were able to get my 98-year old mother in.

Micky0429 July 07, 2016

Can't say enough great things about the Rose Garden. The staff is the very best!!! The facility is always clean. The dining area is extremely nice and food is served restaurant style. Everyone truly cares about the patients, My mom is happy,comfortable and well cared for. Great Job Rose Garden!!!

Charlene M.370675 June 30, 2016

I remove my dad from another facility due to lack of promised social activities. Since moving my dad into The Rose Garden, he has blossomed physically and emotionally. The employees are top notch and the care for my dad and fellow residents is excellent.

Shirley530864 June 25, 2016

Very happy with everything in this community. The food is great and everyone is friendly, nice and willing to help when needed. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.

Susan402106 June 25, 2016

My parents moved in the day they opened and they love it. Mom has opened up more which is great to see. The staff is wonderful, I can’t say enough good things about the Rose Garden.

Maricel155871 June 19, 2016

Excellent quality of care, very caring and helpful. Provides activities for residents to keep them active and with great meals.

Rhonda227568 June 17, 2016

Determining where to move my 82-year-old mother with Alzheimer’s was not an easy decision. As soon as I walked into The Rose Garden and took the tour with Geraldine, I knew this place was the place for mom! She has settled in nicely. All of the staff are very kind, concerned and helpful. I am very comfortable knowing my mom is being well cared for.

From The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

Restaurant style dinning(Servers will take your order) Breakfast cooked to order. Anytime menu. Movie theatre, club room, ball room, game room. Arts and crafts. Weekly housekeeping, laundry service, scheduling for appointments. Transportation provided. Ice Cream socials, live entertainment, worship services. In house physical, occupational and speech therapy. Enclosed court yard. Short term respite available.

Memory care has a shower in each room. Respect and dignity is our goal and mission. We believe in choices and an individualized approach. Our management team believes that each one of our family members deserves love and respect.

Features of The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,995/month