Springwood Court

Overview of Ratings

4.6

June 22, 2011

By WishErm

Springwood is a clean well-kept 2 story facility with both stairs and elevators. They have a nursing staff which can administer medications and offer varying levels of care. My Dad has had relatively good care but when I made a surprise visit from out of state, his hair was long and fingernails untrimmed. I expressed some concerns and Dad said his care improved immensely after my arrival. The administrators and staff have been responsive to any concerns we bring up. There is real effort to make us happy. Dad has some great nurses and his cleanliness has improved since being placed. He is taking more responsibility than when he lived alone. The activities staff have helped involved him in many activities which has made him much happier. It was hard for him to give up driving himself around, although if he were able there are parking spaces at the facility. The food director has worked to resolve diet issues and food choices for my Dad...it seems to be the hardest area for them to make him happy. Some staff are better than others at getting along with cantankerous old men with memory problems but I am so thankful for those who have a special way with him. He really is a sweetheart. I am thankful that Dad is at a place that is safe and they seem concerned to keep us and our Dad happy. They always respond to my concerns.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Springwood Court

About Springwood Court

Springwood Court offers compassionate senior care in Fort Myers, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Springwood Court shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Fort Myers, FL.

Map of Springwood Court