Autumn Pointe Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Autumn Pointe Assisted Living
We pride ourselves on having a close-knit, family atmosphere at Autumn Pointe. Many of our staff and residents were raised in the area and have lived here for many years. Autumn Pointe is an extension of the home life our residents are used to, allowing them to stay in the same small community among the friends and family they’re familiar with.
New residents who come to live here from farther away soon find the welcoming staff and residents help make the transition as comfortable as possible for everyone involved.
We strongly believe that each resident should be treated with dignity and respect so they are able to maintain their expected lifestyle. The personalized care and security we provide will give you and your family peace of mind.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Resident needs extra supervision daily (treatments, extra monitoring, etc.)
- Advanced medication administration
- Excessive emergency alert system calls
- Occasional incontinence cleanup
- Assistance with every transfer (by one person)
- Assistance to the bathroom
- Oxygen concentrator medical equipment assistance
- Advanced dressing needs (daily dressing)
- Advanced personal hygiene assistance
- Resident needs to be helped to and from bed
- Personal laundry more than twice a week (four or more loads)
- Bathing assistance
- Regularly scheduled room tray service
- Individualized activity plans
What Makes Us Special
Autumn Pointe is located on a quiet country setting. Our picturesque surroundings encourage residents to get outdoors and take advantage of our walking path, or sit on the porch and enjoy the view with some fresh air. Our indoor environment is designed for relaxing and socializing in several different common areas including a beauty/barber shop, library, coffee shop, chapel and activity room.
Features of Autumn Pointe Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate $2550/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra Security Deposit Of One Months Rent $350 Pet Deposit
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses ALF033
Reviews of Autumn Pointe Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Autumn Pointe Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities