Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

10825 Horace Harding Expy, Forest Hills, NY, 11368

Reviews of Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

SunDaisy November 09, 2014

My friend is a resident there. I've been visiting the facility for five years so far. I've noticed some issues over the years but not such a big deal until the past 10 months. My friend has had some real health concerns in the past year and it seems the wellness department and management has not done much to address our concerns. My friend was told that he should look for a new place instead of them the health professionals and management working to fix their inadequacy. Very unhappy and frustrated. I urge my friend to find another place to live soon.

caring78246550 January 28, 2014

My mom has only been in Castle Senior Living for 2 or 3 days, and so far they seem to be reasonably good. I was very impressed with the staff. The people there were competent, professional and caring. Their services were reasonably pleasant, reasonably in evidence. It was good locationally; convenient to where she was before.

Joseph13 May 14, 2013

Castle Senior Living is a very, very nice place. I would recommend this to others and the person there is very, very helpful. People are very friendly and very cooperative there. The place is very clean.

Caring6065 January 31, 2013

Castle Senior Living seems okay. I spoke to people there and I think the staff is okay. But they seem a little tighter to me.

F4rrHero June 12, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My friend Paul is a resident at Castle Senior Living in Forrest Hills, NY. I often visit on the weekends to keep him company and catch up on his week's events. The facility is very clean and offers a lot of activities. Paul especially enjoys working with the recreation staff who arrange chess tournaments, movie outings, discussion groups, and gardening. Everyone, from the chef, who sometimes comes out to greet us while we have lunch, to the person at the front desk, is friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The amenities are very nice, Castle has a very attentive housekeeping staff that really keep the resident's room and common areas looking great. Castle Senior Living truly keeps Paul safe and I always enjoy visiting. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

From Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

Located conveniently off the Long Island Expressway at Exit 22, Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills offers a unique supportive living environment with all the comforts of home.

All Castle Senior Living Residences offer a safe, warm, homelike, comfortable setting where well-trained staff attend to the needs of residents to ensure wellness, provide choice, maintain dignity, respect individuality and promote the highest possible level of function and independence.

Features of Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills