Jennings McCall Center

2221 Oak Street, Forest Grove, OR, 97116

Reviews of Jennings McCall Center

Caring Daughter13 September 16, 2013

Jennings McCall Center Retirement Living is an outstanding facility. My mother stayed there before she passed away. The staff were awesome and top of the line. They took care of whatever she needed. The rooms were very good. There were activities but my mom was partially blind so she did not get to join in a lot of activities like the outings. I would recommend this place to others.

Helen24 August 29, 2013

Jennings McCall was the closest one to my house and it was pretty good and clean. They were pretty much efficient in taking care of their patients. They had a variety of sizes of rooms. You could choose the type of room that you wanted and the food was fine. They had activities so the seniors wouldn't get bored. They also had trips and took them to stores. I would recommend them to others.

not giving my name January 30, 2013

The caregivers here are nice but the management needs to learn how to contact family memebers and let them know of any changes. I would not recomend them to anyone

Micki1 June 05, 2012

The facility is fairly new, and the place is excellent, very high-end. They are excellent in keeping their people busy. They have planned activities and transportation. They have customized individual service. The staff is friendly and they have a welcoming atmosphere. I'll definitely give them a high rating. And it will be one my top choice.

About Jennings McCall Center

Jennings McCall Center is an assisted living facility in Forest Grove, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Jennings McCall Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Jennings McCall Center