Live Oak Assisted Living Center

2300 N. Cedar St., Foley, AL, 36535

Reviews of Live Oak Assisted Living Center

Liz17 October 15, 2013

My dad knew about Live Oak that's why we went and visited this facility. Inside they have a screened-in porch where people can go outside. I like that best for this facility. They also have a common room where they have a TV. Their dining room was very large like a big restaurant. Their rooms were very nice. They were little more spacious than the other facility.

Live Oak Visitor 78 June 12, 2013

Live Oak is a nice and clean facility. Everything here was easy and accessible. It's hard for me to get around, so I like that. The staff were very nice and the facility offered daily activities for their residents. I wouldn't have any problems being there, it was just a little expensive for me.

CaringinCt October 14, 2011

My grandmother moved into one Liveoak's single room units a few years before she passed away. It is one of the nicer assisted living facilities I have encountered, the local countryside and proximity to the beach make for a pleasant environment. I never encountered any issues during my visits there - everything was always immaculately clean, both within the buildings and on the grounds themselves. The unit was spacious as far as singles go, and from visiting with my grandmother's friends they all seem to have nice, big windows for lots of natural light. The staff were all very helpful, and at the time of my grandmother's stay there was a low turn over rate, enabling for a more personal bonding with various staff. Because of its location there are not a lot of businesses (restaurants, stores, grocery) within very accessible distance, though there are various shuttle services that can be sought after should driving no longer be an option.

About Live Oak Assisted Living Center

Live Oak Assisted Living Center is an assisted living facility in Foley, AL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Live Oak Assisted Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Live Oak Assisted Living Center