NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Boulevard ALP

Posted by Caring105924150 February 11, 2015

I chose Boulevard ALP for my mother because they take Medicaid, and she got her own apartment. She didn't have to share. The staff are excellent. Everyone have been so fabulous, the nurse, the doctor, the caseworkers, all the attendants. It's a really great place. The rooms are spacious, lovely, clean, comes with a little kitchen, no stove, just a microwave if they think that the person can handle that. It has a refrigerator and a sink like a little kitchen looking area, and it has a very large bathroom with a walk-in shower. They have a very clean atmosphere. There are cords to pull when there are any problems, but my mother has an attendant that helps her shower. I've eaten there many times. The food is Kosher, and it's OK. They have a chair exercise class. They do have exercise equipments there if people want to use a bicycle or treadmill. They have bingo, arts and crafts, current events discussions, cooking class every once in a while, movies, occasional entertainment, and therapy dogs that come in once a month.

Posted by Romeo1 January 23, 2015
4.0

Boulevard Alp is very good. The deal that I saw was one for a private room. What I don't like about it is that they allow guests in the room. I don't want to be in the entertainment business. In other words, I would like the guest to come in, and we could go to the gardens, or we could sit around in the lounges that they have and drink some coffee. The dining room is nice. I don't think it's as nice as the other facility, but it's nice and smaller. Also, they are all Hebrew. But there are hardly any men at the Boulevard, which I found a turn off for me. They are good, and I can only recommend it because I have spent a lot of time here.

Posted by 059319250 December 04, 2012
4.0

My grandmother has been at the facility for close to a year now and she loves it. She needed to be moved because she needed care but at the same time her independence. When you enter the home, it looks and feels like a hotel. It is so clean and although they have nurses and aids on staff you do not feel their presence. She feels like she has her own apartment but at the same time help is close by. It really is a great place to go.

Location of Boulevard ALP