Country Heritage Personal Care Home

5761 Conner Rd, Flowery Branch, GA, 30542

Reviews of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

February 24, 2014

By teresacubed

My girl scout troop visited this facility several times over the past few years. The common areas were clean , and welcoming. The residents were well-cared for. I would entrust the owners with my parents if they needed assisted living.

Thank you for your words. We are always glad for you to bring your girls to Country Heritage because their visits always cheer our residents. Come any time.

February 20, 2014

By GRoshau

Other

My aunt lived at this facility for several years. I was well pleased with her care.

Thank you for your review. Your aunt Eva was special and we were happy to be able to care for her.

Photos of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 20:2
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: state licensed

About Country Heritage Personal Care Home

We offer private and semi-private rooms - not suites. Some of the rooms have private baths; others share a bath. Families are encouraged to take their loved one to doctor in order to keep closeness however, if nearby facility can assist with getting resident to doctor appointment. The beautician comes once per week. Residents pay for their services with beautician.

We are a close-knit family-type home. We have a very caring and loving staff who gives close supervision and care to our residents. We like to keep close communication and relationship with our resident families. Our prices are very competitive with any others in the area.

Map of Country Heritage Personal Care Home