Country Heritage Personal Care Home

5761 Conner Rd, Flowery Branch, GA, 30542

Reviews of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

Sandra Martin March 18, 2014

Country Heritage was a lifesaver for us. My job required me to travel every week and sometimes I would be gone for a month at a time. I knew my Mother was in good hands. She was very comfortable there for nine years.

The name of the home is very appropriate. The Waltons have created a 'home in the country' atmosphere that is soothing and caring. The staff is very personal, but professional. They did not hesitate to call the family when they were needed, but would also try to handle any resident needs if possible.

Food is good and nutritious. The residence is clean and well maintained. Support of the residents and their families is the best.

I highly recommend Country Heritage.

Sandra48 March 15, 2014

Country Heritage has a small environment. It's family type environment. I knew that my mother would be satisfied in a small family environment like Country Heritage. They are very caring individuals. They truly care about the people who are there. They're diligent in taking care of their needs.

The place is really built for elderly people. It's easy for them to come around. The doors are wide. It's very clean and comfortable. Their food is good and fresh.

Janice31 March 15, 2014

We had to move my mother and father-in-law from Atlanta so we could watch after them. Country Heritage is the perfect place because it's close to our home.

It's nice place in a nice setting. It's a country setting and it's comfortable. It's kept clean and neat. The people that worked there are very personal and worked well with the residents as well as the family.

Than you for your review of Country Heritage. Your in-laws in my memory are one of the sweetest couples we have had the pleasure of living with us. They were very special.

teresacubed February 24, 2014

My girl scout troop visited this facility several times over the past few years. The common areas were clean , and welcoming. The residents were well-cared for. I would entrust the owners with my parents if they needed assisted living.

Thank you for your words. We are always glad for you to bring your girls to Country Heritage because their visits always cheer our residents. Come any time.

GRoshau February 20, 2014

My aunt lived at this facility for several years. I was well pleased with her care.

Thank you for your review. Your aunt Eva was special and we were happy to be able to care for her.

From Country Heritage Personal Care Home

We offer private and semi-private rooms - not suites. Some of the rooms have private baths; others share a bath. Families are encouraged to take their loved one to doctor in order to keep closeness however, if nearby facility can assist with getting resident to doctor appointment. The beautician comes once per week. Residents pay for their services with beautician.

We are a close-knit family-type home. We have a very caring and loving staff who gives close supervision and care to our residents. We like to keep close communication and relationship with our resident families. Our prices are very competitive with any others in the area.

Features of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

• Physical therapy

• Hiking trails

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 15-20:2

• Licenses: state licensed

• Housing extra: Shared Living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: small processing fee

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Religious services