Country Heritage Personal Care Home

5761 Conner Rd, Flowery Branch, GA, 30542

Reviews of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

March 18, 2014

By Jeanette13

My initial reaction to walking into nursing homes and other care facilities have been based on prior experiences. Most of those facilities are emotionally upsetting and not a pleasant experience. The overwhelming reaction was to the odor. When I found Country Heritage for my mother, I was really impressed with it. When I walked into the front door, there was a pleasant smell. It didn't smell like other facilities I had been in. I thought the place was immaculate. My total experience with Country Heritage was very positive.

Thank you for your review. I am glad we were able to care for your mother. Thank you for allowing us to do so.

March 18, 2014

By Sandra Martin

Country Heritage was a lifesaver for us. My job required me to travel every week and sometimes I would be gone for a month at a time. I knew my Mother was in good hands. She was very comfortable there for nine years. The name of the home is very appropriate. The Waltons have created a 'home in the country' atmosphere that is soothing and caring. The staff is very personal, but professional. They did not hesitate to call the family when they were needed, but would also try to handle any resident needs if possible. Food is good and nutritious. The residence is clean and well maintained. Support of the residents and their families is the best. I highly recommend Country Heritage.

March 15, 2014

By Sandra48

Country Heritage has a small environment. It's family type environment. I knew that my mother would be satisfied in a small family environment like Country Heritage. They are very caring individuals. They truly care about the people who are there. They're diligent in taking care of their needs. The place is really built for elderly people. It's easy for them to come around. The doors are wide. It's very clean and comfortable. Their food is good and fresh.

March 15, 2014

By Janice31

We had to move my mother and father-in-law from Atlanta so we could watch after them. Country Heritage is the perfect place because it's close to our home. It's nice place in a nice setting. It's a country setting and it's comfortable. It's kept clean and neat. The people that worked there are very personal and worked well with the residents as well as the family.

Than you for your review of Country Heritage. Your in-laws in my memory are one of the sweetest couples we have had the pleasure of living with us. They were very special.

February 24, 2014

By teresacubed

My girl scout troop visited this facility several times over the past few years. The common areas were clean , and welcoming. The residents were well-cared for. I would entrust the owners with my parents if they needed assisted living.

Thank you for your words. We are always glad for you to bring your girls to Country Heritage because their visits always cheer our residents. Come any time.

February 20, 2014

By GRoshau

Other

My aunt lived at this facility for several years. I was well pleased with her care.

Thank you for your review. Your aunt Eva was special and we were happy to be able to care for her.

Photos of Country Heritage Personal Care Home

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 20:2
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: state licensed

About Country Heritage Personal Care Home

We offer private and semi-private rooms - not suites. Some of the rooms have private baths; others share a bath. Families are encouraged to take their loved one to doctor in order to keep closeness however, if nearby facility can assist with getting resident to doctor appointment. The beautician comes once per week. Residents pay for their services with beautician.

We are a close-knit family-type home. We have a very caring and loving staff who gives close supervision and care to our residents. We like to keep close communication and relationship with our resident families. Our prices are very competitive with any others in the area.

Map of Country Heritage Personal Care Home