Flower Mound Assisted Living Community

Overview of Ratings

3.7

May 01, 2014

By firstdaughter

My mom is a resident at FMAL, and she says she is very happy there. She like the food. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The facility is clean, and each month it is decorated with a different theme. There are many activities, and mothers enjoys many of them. She is 88 years old and uses a walker. She has a huge walk in closet and large bath where she can roll in her walker or wheelchair. The staff cleans her room, changes her sheets, washes her clothes, towels and sheets, there's a nurse on staff during the day and on call during the night. Mom has an alert necklace she wears for emergencies. I'm very pleased that we found this new home for mother. She moved from east Texas after 60+ years in her home.

March 13, 2013

By caring0306113

The people at Flower Mound Assisted Living were very, very nice to me. They gave me a complete tour, they showed me several suites that I can look at. But the prices are just so high. I don't have that kind of money. I do have a long-term care insurance which would have covered everything, but I have to qualify for it. I'm not there yet.

October 13, 2012

By Laura6

The outside of the facility is well maintained, and very presentable by the standards of the city of Flower Mound. When you walk in (during Christmas) the center is very clean and decorated to reflect christmas cheer. This dining are is directly to the left of the lobby when you walk in. It has nice family style tables vs. cafeteria style, to promote croup activity. The staff is very friendly and attentitive to the seniors. They are also very nice accomodating and appreciative of us comming to spend time with them. I do think the facility is a bit old hovever, they have a rather run down looking large "extra/formal" dining room area where we set up for caroling, and directly behind is the kitchen open to view from anyone who walks bye. I did not get to see the inside of any of the rooms, we were there for only an hour and the privacy of the residents was important to us. I would overall rate this as a very good homey feeling which promotes activity, and really cares about its residents. I would reccomend them.

Let Us Search For You

• Low Salt
    • Renal

• Spanish

About Flower Mound Assisted Living Community

Among the many choices you have for senior living in our area, Flower Mound is one where you can feel a real sense of community. We are smaller in size, providing personal attention and care for each resident and family member. We go beyond knowing a face or a name, we get to know everyone that walks through our doors just as we would our own family.

Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your mom, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who enjoys the companionship and wisdom of elders"”you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where elders are in charge of their lives. We support each individual's choices and desires to be healthy, continue to grow, and experience elderhood to its fullest.

At Flower Mound, we believe in the power of staff, families, and elders working together to create a real sense of community: where they enjoy living and working every day. We invite you to visit Flower Mound Assisted Living to experience the joy and security we can help provide.

Smaller community, library, indoor aviary, volunteer opportunities, pet friendly, 24-hour response system, sapcious lounges & common areas, in-house movie theater, raised herb garden, maintenance of apartment, community, and grounds, luxurious dining room, outdoor gazebo, manicured grounds, indoor & outdoor entertainment areas,

Map of Flower Mound Assisted Living Community