Brookdale Florence

901 Broad Street, Florence, NJ, 08518

Reviews of Brookdale Florence

Terrence October 19, 2013

Sterling House of Florence requires cash up front and that's why I couldn't get involved with them, but the staff were all fine. The rooms are very nice. This facility was my first choice because of the location. I would definitely recommend this facility and I have a lot of relatives and friends that had been in there.

Vickey3 December 04, 2012

We went to visit my Mother-in-Law who has been staying here since a couple of months. The best part about this place is that the personal care plans are tailored for your individual comfort.They have well furnished individual apartments here. The place is awesome. They have trained staff to help residents with daily activities like bathing, clothing selection,Grooming and dining. The medical staff is also available to take care of the people. The House keeping staff takes care of all the sanitation and other activities. The food is also very good and nutritious. The best part about this is that the service fees is also reasonable. They regularly have get together and gatherings and even have recreational activities to keep the residents busy. Its really a wonderful place away from the busy city life with a calm and serene environment.

From Brookdale Florence

Brookdale Florence provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Florence