Colonial Heights and Gardens

6900 Hopeful Road, Florence, KY, 41042

Reviews of Colonial Heights and Gardens

mcp11 May 25, 2012

When first moving in, the room was left clean from the previous residents. The staff is normally kind and friendly. The food served in the dining room is pretty good. The layout could be better, it's a very long walk from some apartments to the dining/main area, which isn't good for some of the less mobile residents. There is a hair salon and shop within the building, around the dining area, which is convenient for the residents. We did have an issue with security where a woman was able to enter the building and ended up stealing from my grandparents' apartment. The security is normally good, but she presented herself as a medical worker. Colonial Heights helped our family in finding this woman and provided us with security tapes to help convict the woman. Overall, I believe they have the best interest of the residents in mind. A little bit pricey.

Dogsrock November 22, 2011

Colonial heights is a great retirement option for people on the florence area who need or might need assisted living in the near future. Colonial heights offers many forms of assisted living that are great for elderly that need a little help but still want some independence. The kitchen provides wonderfully food for the residents (two meals of your choice per day). Colonial heights also includes a wonderful garden and live butterfly display durning certain parts of the year. There are many great groups and activitys at colonial as well. This retirement home has been great for my relatives and I'm sure it will beGreat for yours too.

From Colonial Heights and Gardens

Our mission is to provide a range of retirement housing options and services for senior adults according to their needs, in an environment reinforcing the quality of life as it relates to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.

Location of Colonial Heights and Gardens