Allegro Fleming Island, Florida

Overview of Ratings

4.6

June 19, 2013

By Rhea2

Out of the facilites that we looked at, Allegro Fleming Island was the best. It was clean and everyone was helpful. The facility itself was well kept.

February 11, 2013

By caring0206113

The staff at Allegro is friendly. Everything has worked out well for me and my husband.

December 16, 2012

By brodie99

We visited this facility and took the tour. Beautiful, upscale facility. However, the "average cost" as quoted on this site is FAR MORE by $1000-$1500. at least, then what is seen here. This should be corrected.

November 07, 2012

By denac

Allegro has a secure area, but they didn't have skilled nursing that my mom needs. It only goes to a certain level of care. It was immaculate, clean, everything was so well-organized.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Allegro

About Allegro

Allegro is an assisted living facility in Fleming Island, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Allegro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Allegro