Allegro | Fleming Island, Florida

3651 Highway 17, Fleming Island, FL, 32003

Reviews of Allegro | Fleming Island, Florida

Linda93874450 September 13, 2014

Allegro - Fleming Island was very, very beautiful and very expensive. My mom has friends who have gone there and she thought it would be nice, but she didn't feel that she could afford it. The thing that I didn't like about this place was that the person who talked to me was talking about people who lived there by name, and I was appalled that they would share personal information about them. If they talked about my parent like that, I would sue them. I don't think it was appropriate at all. I think she was trying to establish a bond, but it was highly inappropriate.

MGordon August 25, 2014

My father has been a resident for about 3 months and we're well pleased with how well he has adapted. The staff were wonderful at making his transition from home an easy one. He, surprisingly, enjoys and anticipates the activities and interacting with the other residents. He likes the variety and restaurant-style ordering of the meals. His room is nice and the therapy area is ideal. He enjoys spending time outside and this was a prime factor in our selection. The grounds and outdoor spaces for residents are nicer than other places we visited. This facility has met all of our needs!

Joyce35 April 24, 2014

We had lunch there at Allegro. The lunch was fine. The atmosphere is good. The surroundings are very pleasant. I'm getting to the age myself where if I where to go somewhere, that's where I would go. I think the staff were quite competent. The business manager was a very competent young lady. She corresponded with my niece in regard to my brother and worked very hard to make it happen for him.

The rooms were adequate. They were not large, but they were fine. It's expensive as well, but it would be doable for me. The dining room was wonderful. The food was adequate. It was just lunch. They have different things that go on there. I think they leave the premises somewhat and go on different trips and things. My brother is not an active person, so he wasn't too interested in the activities. I guess it would be nice if the rooms were a little bit bigger.

Rhea2 June 19, 2013

Out of the facilites that we looked at, Allegro Fleming Island was the best. It was clean and everyone was helpful. The facility itself was well kept.

caring0206113 February 11, 2013

The staff at Allegro is friendly. Everything has worked out well for me and my husband.

brodie99 December 16, 2012

We visited this facility and took the tour. Beautiful, upscale facility. However, the "average cost" as quoted on this site is FAR MORE by $1000-$1500. at least, then what is seen here. This should be corrected.

denac November 07, 2012

Allegro has a secure area, but they didn't have skilled nursing that my mom needs. It only goes to a certain level of care. It was immaculate, clean, everything was so well-organized.

About Allegro

Allegro is an assisted living facility in Fleming Island, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Allegro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Allegro