The Hearth at Windermere

9745 Olympia Drive, Fishers, IN, 46037

Reviews of The Hearth at Windermere

Living too far away January 28, 2015

My 89-year-old mother was quite resistant to the idea of leaving her home of 60 years. When the doctor suggested that to continue to drive might be unsafe, my mom's perceptions shifted. She needed to be independent. It was her choice to move into The Hearth at Windermere, and she hasn't looked back. Now she calls me at least three times a week to tell me how caring the staff is, about another new friend she has met, or how busy she is doing activities she enjoys. All I wanted for my mom was to be safe and stimulated, living among others. The Hearth at Windermere is that and so much more..

beb1 October 16, 2014

We already placed my step mother at The Hearth. We liked the price better than any of the others. We thought the marketer did a great job; everything smelled and looked clean. The grounds were very nice; she likes the courtyard very much. There’s a drugstore and a place to get your mail. They have weekly shopping trips. They have daily Bingo, exercises, and religious services, and there’s also an outing where she could go out for lunch. The staff for the most part seem to be very interested with the residents and friendly even to the family. They began recognizing us. They have a pretty good eye on that front desk, and they’ve been great.

caring0522313 May 31, 2013

My mom was in the memory care facility in The Hearth at Windermere for four years. The staff to resident ratio there was pretty low. I felt like there were many times there could have been more attention to the residents. She had from time to time some unexplained bruising skin tears. When I inquired about these, they usually never really know how it happened. Some facilities would tell me that she is not appropriate for memory care, she should be in long-term care, and the Hearth failed to tell me that. My mother needs help with everything. Hearth couldn't help her with their staffing issues. Overall, I think it was a pretty good experience.

From The Hearth at Windermere

Our vision is to provide the finest residence with the highest quality of care, hospitality and service.

The Hearth at Windermere is a family. Our residents are the utmost concern, making sure they are safe, secure and happy, is our priority.

We believe that in order to have a family setting, each of our residents needs to feel comfortable.

As a resident at The Hearth at Windermere, you will have a worry free environment, as all your day to day concerns will be taken care of. Our many services will allow for you to remain in the privacy of your own apartment for encouraged independence and freedom.

Features of The Hearth at Windermere

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 002999