Hamilton Trace

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hamilton Trace

October 29, 2015

By Ritter JR

I recently looked at Hamilton Trace. I thought it was well-staffed. It had many activities. They seemed to be well-cared-for. As far as I can tell, the staff seemed to be knowledgeable. What I noticed was that they seemed to be very aware of what the responsibilities were with the other people that they were working with. They seemed to be organized. There was no confusion or that kind of thing. It was in an upscale and very safe area. It was easy to go to. It was right off a major interstate. If the people were out of town, it was accessible. The neighborhood was a very nice surrounding. I saw the activities list, and it was very similar to what I had seen at various other facilities as well. However, I cannot speak on the actual quality of the activities and how well they were run, but it looked like they had substantial offers in terms of the activities, and kept the people in the assisted area engaged in the community. At this point, based on the information that I had, I would probably make a recommendation for them to certainly look at it. I thought it was a very viable option.

November 20, 2014

My mother chose Hamilton Trace. She used it because there are washers and dryers in the room, and that’s the only reason. She is 94, and I think she does a tiny little bit of washing everyday and I don’t know what she washes. I didn’t dislike it, but I didn’t see a lot of residents wheeling about like the other places. I think most of their activities were on the second floor, so we didn’t see a lot of people because they are on the second floor than on the first floor like the places, so it’s hard to judge, but the rooms were nice, and they had plenty of activities. We saw people going out to activities, but the reason my mother selected it is because of the washer and dryer and the cost was right. It was newer than the other two, and I don’t think it had as much homey feeling as the other two, but then that was me.

October 28, 2013

By Hugh2

Hamilton Trace was very nice. This one did not have a unit available at that time of our visit but we did have lunch there and it was very good. They have a nice dining room with waiters and waitress. It was very well done.

June 30, 2012

By Pleased001

I visited Hamilton Trace with a friend who was visiting her father who is currently a resident of the facility. The facility was much nicer than I expected and was actually a pleasant place to spend some time. I have previously only visited one other assisted living center, but it did not have the same friendly atmosphere that I experienced at Hamilton Trace. When my friend and I arrived we were immediately greeted by the staff, who helped us to find my friends father immediately. The facility itself was spotless and was a very peasant place to visit. After meeting with my friends father we both agreed that he seemed to genuinely be enjoying his time there, and his accommodations (a two room apartment) were very nice. We both agreed that the facility seemed to be well run and maintained and she was happy with her choice in assisted living centers.

Photos of Hamilton Trace

Services & Amenities of Hamilton Trace

• Pharma

About Hamilton Trace

Hamilton Trace is an assisted living facility in Fishers, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hamilton Trace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hamilton Trace