Hamilton Trace

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hamilton Trace

June 30, 2012

By Pleased001

I visited Hamilton Trace with a friend who was visiting her father who is currently a resident of the facility. The facility was much nicer than I expected and was actually a pleasant place to spend some time. I have previously only visited one other assisted living center, but it did not have the same friendly atmosphere that I experienced at Hamilton Trace. When my friend and I arrived we were immediately greeted by the staff, who helped us to find my friends father immediately. The facility itself was spotless and was a very peasant place to visit. After meeting with my friends father we both agreed that he seemed to genuinely be enjoying his time there, and his accommodations (a two room apartment) were very nice. We both agreed that the facility seemed to be well run and maintained and she was happy with her choice in assisted living centers.

Photos of Hamilton Trace

Features of Hamilton Trace

• Pharma

About Hamilton Trace

Hamilton Trace is an assisted living facility in Fishers, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hamilton Trace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hamilton Trace