Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living

10410 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN, 46038

Reviews of Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living

June 15, 2015

By Beth38

Allisonville Meadows was new, very nice, and everybody was very nice. My mother-in-law felt that it was too much like a hotel. It was too nice and too formal for her, but that was just her. The other thing that I was concerned about because she doesn't need assisted living -- and I made that clear -- they kept saying, "Well, just go ahead and apply for it, get her all set up," and I just felt like they were a little insistent on it being assisted. That was why it didn't work out for us, but we were very happy with what we saw.

April 07, 2015

Allisonville Meadows was the one that met the needs for my relative. It was extremely new, very open, light, and airy. We really liked it a lot. The person that accommodated us was fantastic, informative, and helpful. We liked the rooms very much. The living environment was exceptional. They had so many activities that were available. They had exercise equipment and places for people to gather and an outdoor patio. It had a lot of variety.

February 09, 2015

Allisonville Meadows was new, and it was a nice facility. The staff was very nice, and the rooms and apartments were very nice as well. The dining room was very pretty. Everything looked really clean and well organized.

September 25, 2014

By Kris M

Wow! You will not be disappointed if you choose Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living. It is a beautiful, well-equipped facility. The staff, from the director to the maintenance man, have gone out of their way to provide exceptional care to my parents. Not only does the nursing team provide excellent physical care to mom and dad, they are very supportive emotionally with them. My husband and I feel that the entire staff really cares about my parents' well-being (and ours!). You won't be disappointed if you choose Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living.

March 27, 2014

By Richard80220050

We visited Allisonville Meadows also. It was very nice and new. It was bright, and everything was in great order. I thought their price was very reasonable. The staff had a good work attitude. They were also helpful. The rooms were adequate and nicely arranged.

February 28, 2014

Allisonville Meadows is a brand new place. It's absolutely beautiful. But for my mother and her mental state right now, it's too big and too scary for her. It seemed like a very nice place. The food was great and the dining area was very nice. They have the regular and typical activities that most places do.

December 30, 2013

I had a tour at Allisonville Meadows and it’s a beautiful facility. When I visited there, there was no staff. The rooms were very nice with the way the area was arranged. They have a private room and they also have companion room. They offer transportation and once a week they would go out and have activities outside.

June 08, 2013

By caring0522313

My mom had only been in Allisonville Meadows for three days. This one just ticked all the right boxes. It seems to be well organized and well run. There's plenty of staff to resident ratio.

November 24, 2012

By Careaboutyouragingparents

I was very happy with the newness and cleanliness of allison meadows. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and seemed to really put care and patient safety first. The meals are hot and cooked by a real chef. The clients that live and or stay at this facility where encouraged to be social and participate in as many activities they are able to. The rooms where clean, but looked very institutional instead of warm and inviting. My guess is that they are going for a modern look. I don't believe the elderly population really will notice the modern art and contemporary furniture. My grandparents would probably welcomed a more at home environment.

Photos of Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living

Our Community

Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living offers Assisted Living and Assisted Living Memory Care. The community has been designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle requirements while offering the security and convenience of individualized care.

Conveniently located in Fishers with easy access to Interstate 69 and Interstate 465. Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living is just minutes from Community North Hospital, and the Castleton Mall shopping area.

As a resident of Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living, you’ll benefit from a full continuum of senior housing and healthcare options. You’ll enjoy the company of your neighbors and opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned activities, including transportation to shopping and social outings.

You will find a warm and comfortable atmosphere with a caring and friendly staff always ready to make you feel at home.

Our Services

Assisted Living Memory Care

Memory Care Assisted Living Apartments are the perfect environment for residents experiencing the early and middles stages of the Alzheimer’s and dementia journey. Our apartments provide the opportunity to maximize and sustain each resident’s independence. We offer an active daily living program designed to promote a healthy mind and spirit. Involvement in daily activities, such as bird watching in the secured courtyard, is encouraged. Specially trained caregivers are always available to provide guidance and assistance.

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Call and ask for a member of our marketing team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Centrally located to Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville and north Indianapolis. Minutes from 465 and 6 area hospitals.

Map of Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living