Sunrise of Findlay

401 Lake Cascades Parkway, Findlay, OH, 45840

Reviews of Sunrise of Findlay

KIm32 September 25, 2013

Sunrise of Findlay is a good facility. The staff answered all our questions. I thought it was nice that they allow pets. The dining area was nice, but she would only be allowed to have her meals in her room if she was sick. The way I understood it, she is not allowed to have that time frame to be able to adjust before she goes to the dining area. The room was nice, but it wasn't that big. They have bigger rooms but we can't afford larger rooms.

apg July 28, 2013

The people at Sunrise of Findlay really care. There are lots of smiles and hugs, laughing and activities galore. No one is left out unless they choose a quieter day. Families are included in the care and the fun. Dad was resistant to begin with but now instead of being home alone, he has fun and friends and has gained weight. They go on interesting trips and celebrate all of the holidays. They play cards, rock on the porch, and take drives. They even went through the Animal Safari. Dad is happy and so are we.

bobolinks October 30, 2012

The Sunrise facility at Findlay was very helpful. My grandfather is slow getting around but still very sharp of mind; they were willing to accommodate his needs and interests in past hobbies. The staff were kind and eager to answer any questions, very knowledgeable about their work and their residents. Although we ended up going with another facility that was closer to his home, I would recommend this facility to anyone requiring good care for their elderly relatives.

From Sunrise of Findlay

Located just minutes from downtown Findlay, Ohio in the heart of the medical community, Sunrise of Findlay overlooks picturesque Lake Cascades. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet the individual, changing care needs of our residents.

Services and Care Options Offered at Sunrise of Findlay: - Assisted Living - Alzheimer's Care Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent at Sunrise of Findlay is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Findlay