Reviews of Fox Run Assisted Living | Assisted Living
Caring98688150 December 17, 2014
I visited this facility
I went to Grand Court Findlay for a visit, and this facility is an older one. My brother is in a wheelchair, and I think this place would be a little bit harder to maneuver for him. When I went there, they were remodeling the facility. What I like about this facility is that there are tress around it.
KIm32 September 25, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I did find a place for my mom and she is all set. She is at Grand Court and we are very pleased with this place. My mom is having some issues with dementia and she has never been a people person, so we choose that because they are allowing her to have time to adjust where she could have her meals in her room. They just gave her more time to get settled in. I felt they were accommodating to the needs that she required. They have a screened porch that is attached to her room that is really nice that my mom can sit out and have the comforts of being outdoors. We were able to put her outside chair there and decorated the porch with plants and it made her feel just like home. My mom likes to do her laundry and they were really nice on saying that she can do that. In fact, they gave us a room close to the laundry room which she didn't have to go far to do her laundry, so that was really pleasing. The staff were really, really helpful. The room that she is in is large and affordable. I really feel that she is in a good place right now.
From Fox Run Assisted Living
There may come a time when you or your loved may need additional help with daily tasks. At Fox Run of Findlay, we offer Assisted Living care so you’ll be prepared, if or when you need more assistance.
It all begins with a personal service assessment. We take the time to listen to our residents, so we can understand their needs. Then, we establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way.
Fox Run of Findlay Assisted Living is a single-story community for ease of access. Our spacious, light-filled residences have full kitchens and several floor plan options, plus small pets are welcome.
- Studio, one-bedroom two-bedroom apartment floor plans
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, stove and garbage disposal
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Patio for private outdoor living space
- Tub/shower combination
- Individually-controlled heating and air
- Telephone hook up
- Cable hook up
- Small pets welcome
Our monthly calendar is filled with enriching activities for residents to enjoy such as scrabble, bingo, music performances and fitness classes. We also offer devotional services, field trips for shopping and lunch, and movie nights. In addition to an exciting calendar of activities, classes and outings, our residents enjoy the following amenities and services:
- Outdoor walking paths with landscaped grounds
- Outdoor patio
- Beauty salon and barbershop for hair styling needs, plus manicures
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Guest accommodations available
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- On-site postal services
- Ample storage for residents
- Pet-friendly community
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals
- Housekeeping services with linen service
- Personal laundry services available
- Concierge service
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day
- Personal Solutions — Fox Run of Findlay Personal Solutions service makes life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Transportation services
What Makes Us Special
Fox Run of Findlay Assisted Living is a premier senior living community that provides assisted living care in Findlay, Ohio. We provide attentive service and well-appointed amenities, including a convenient location with shopping, restaurants, area hospitals, and physicians’ offices near campus.
Features of Fox Run Assisted Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- State License(s): 1987R
- Minimum rate: $2,035/month
Location of Fox Run Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities