Savannah Grand of Amelia Island

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Amelia Island

April 21, 2014

By Mary70680150

I'm now here at Savannah Grand. It is near my sister-in-law; that's why I moved from Arizona to Florida. I moved in here the end of August of last year. Everything has been fine. We have 36 people here, and there are 36 apartments. Three of them have a bedroom and a living room. I have a studio with a separate bathroom, and part of the studio has a refrigerator and a sink. My room is bigger for a studio, and it is also what I could afford. I was in assisted living before in Arizona, but this facility is nicer because it is all on one floor. Also, I'm only a block from the beach. They have exercise at 9:30 every day, and that's right out in the atrium. Here in Savannah Grand, we have more entertainment from the outside in comparison with the other facility. Also the food is very good. They serve three meals a day. Food service is very quick.

February 07, 2014

By DonaldLee

My mother has been a resident of Savannah Grand since 2007. She has experienced the most superb, attentive and thoroughly professional care in every sense of the word "caring". Both she and I have truly considered this her home since the day she moved in. As the son of a now 99 year old mother I can't imagine any place other than Savannah Grand where she could receive the exceptional level of care and loving attention provided by every member of the SG staff. Savannah Grand of Amelia Island has my strongest recommendation as the residence where your loved ones will receive the care they deserve and you so strongly desire for them. Thanks Savannah Grand from the bottom of my heart.

Photos of Savannah Grand of Amelia Island

Services & Amenities of Savannah Grand of Amelia Island

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5795/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Minimum Age: None

About Savannah Grand of Amelia Island

Savannah Grand of Amelia Island, licensed Florida assisted living and memory care community has 43 apartments and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout.

Located within Savannah Grand of Amelia Island assited living residence we also offer The Cottage which is a secured memory care residence. Savannah Grand of Amelia Island and The Cottage provide a full spectrum of services, care and activities for all residents. At Savannah Grand of Amelia Island, hospitality is the primary focus of all associates. Team members, many of which have been with the community for numerous years, cater to each resident’s individual needs making gracious service a way of life.

Map of Savannah Grand of Amelia Island