Brookdale Foundation House Assisted Living

Reviews of Brookdale Foundation House | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

April 22, 2014

I had heard of Foundation House before, and so I went there for a visit. The facility is high quality and very nice. The foods are very good, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I didn’t see any activities, but we were told that they do have some. The cost is pretty high for this facility for us to be able to get a place there.

February 28, 2014

I like the open concept of Foundation House. I like this facility a lot, but it was way too expensive for us. The people are very friendly. I talked to the residents and they like this facility. Their dining room was very nice.

October 18, 2013

By Caring71651950

I visited Foundation House. It was not what I was told it would be. I was supposed to meet some residents there and was supposed to be served lunch, but none of that happened. I was shuffled into a room, left with the woman whom I talked to. We went to see a couple of places. I was quoted prices that were outlandish. I would not recommend that place to anybody.

September 19, 2013

By Maude1

My mother did stay in Foundation House for a couple of days. They're all wonderful there. The staff, the activities and their residents, they're all great. It is a fine facility.

November 16, 2012

By ThomA

Foundation House is fine. We thought it was a little like a hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, is always around, gives us lunch and answers all our questions. The foods were okay, but not outstanding.

November 17, 2011

By Tim G.

While I did not enjoy the prospect of having a family member living in a nursing home, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of devotion the staff had. In many places, it seems like the staff is moderately apathetic-this facility however had workers who seemed to genuinely enjoy their work. The staff was happy to answer any questions I had.While the facility was not the most advanced, and did not have the amenities of some more expensive nursing homes, it did have excellent staff and better than average available activities for residents. The facility was clean and orderly, while still seeming somewhat at ease. While my family member did not seem very enthusiastic about the prospect of living there, after a month they greatly enjoyed it. Having friendly staff on hand seemed to make them feel more like they were with family, not people being paid to help out. I would choose this facility for myself if I ever found myself in a position where I needed to go into assisted living.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Brookdale Foundation House

• Hiking Trails

• State Licenses: 1917

About Brookdale Foundation House

Brookdale Foundation House provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community offers Anytime Dining 7am-7pm, gorgeous grounds, mature landscaping, beautiful outside sitting areas, nurses-16-24 hours a day, physical therapy, insulin injections, live entertainment, Happy Hour, Wine and Cheese Event on Monday evenings, Tailgate Parties during football season, Holiday parties and much more!

Map of Brookdale Foundation House