Brookdale Federal Way

31002 14th Ave. South, Federal Way, WA, 98003

Reviews of Brookdale Federal Way

monicabond253 November 25, 2014

Great place. May be an older building, but they maintain it and super caring, friendly staff-all of them! Residents are great also. I appreciate what they did for my mother.

Denise27 October 16, 2014

I did go to Emeritus at Federal Way, and they didn’t have memory care. The only thing I didn’t like was it’s an older building, so the rooms weren’t as nice as the other facility I went to, but the staff was top notch; everyone seemed really friendly and open, and the residents all seemed really friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

Caring73611950 July 30, 2014

The rooms at Emeritus were pretty nice. I enjoyed the place. They had exercise room and gathering room. The staff was pretty nice.

Jeff15 December 30, 2013

Me and my mom had a short visit at Emeritus at Federal Way. The staff was fine and the facility is cost effective. I guess one thing good about this facility is that if she needed further care we don't have to move her to another facility.

Caring72149150 October 30, 2013

We visited Emeritus and felt okay. It seemed homey enough. The residents were enjoying games in the common room as we walked through. However, the VA was in Seattle and driving to Seattle to make doctor's appoint for my brother was a discouraging idea. They don't provide transportation and it would be very inconvenient for me.

Caring8816 September 27, 2013

The staff at Emeritus at Federal Way were nice. The facility was quite, clean, and very nice. The rooms are a lot nicer. They had a walking area outdoors. I would recommend this one.

Maude1 September 19, 2013

Emeritus at Federal Way is a very nice facility. The staff they have is very efficient, helpful and very nice. They explained a lot to us during my visit there. Everything there is just wonderful. I would keep this facility in mind for future reference. I highly recommend this place.

Dymlostalos July 24, 2012

We moved my mother to this facility after the passing of my father so that she could have time to relax and grieve without having to worry about day to day tasks. The facility is very well kept up and everyone was very friendly.I visited once or twice a week and I brought my 4 year old son with me most of the time, the staff had no issue with this and in fact entertained him sometimes. It only took a few visits before they had my name memorized and made me feel at home. Overall I was very happy with this facility and should a situation arise that you must make use of a assisted living facility then Emeritus is a fantastic choice!

cpeggy3 July 27, 2011

The staff here are wonderful, the meals are well planned and the atmosphere is comforting.

I had family that stayed here and it was always a pleasure to visit them because some of the other residents started looking forward to my visits. It seemed to brighten their days.

The staff I have met seem to care a lot about the residents. They go out of their way to make sure they are happy. The housekeeper is always so sweet (I think her name is Bing).

I felt very secure knowing my family member was in good hands.

From Brookdale Federal Way

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Federal Way