Brookdale Federal Way

31002 14th Ave. South, Federal Way, WA, 98003

Reviews of Brookdale Federal Way

November 25, 2014

By monicabond253

Great place. May be an older building, but they maintain it and super caring, friendly staff-all of them! Residents are great also. I appreciate what they did for my mother.

October 16, 2014

By Denise27

I did go to Emeritus at Federal Way, and they didn’t have memory care. The only thing I didn’t like was it’s an older building, so the rooms weren’t as nice as the other facility I went to, but the staff was top notch; everyone seemed really friendly and open, and the residents all seemed really friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

July 30, 2014

By Caring73611950

The rooms at Emeritus were pretty nice. I enjoyed the place. They had exercise room and gathering room. The staff was pretty nice.

December 30, 2013

By Jeff15

Me and my mom had a short visit at Emeritus at Federal Way. The staff was fine and the facility is cost effective. I guess one thing good about this facility is that if she needed further care we don't have to move her to another facility.

October 30, 2013

We visited Emeritus and felt okay. It seemed homey enough. The residents were enjoying games in the common room as we walked through. However, the VA was in Seattle and driving to Seattle to make doctor's appoint for my brother was a discouraging idea. They don't provide transportation and it would be very inconvenient for me.

September 27, 2013

The staff at Emeritus at Federal Way were nice. The facility was quite, clean, and very nice. The rooms are a lot nicer. They had a walking area outdoors. I would recommend this one.

September 19, 2013

By Maude1

Emeritus at Federal Way is a very nice facility. The staff they have is very efficient, helpful and very nice. They explained a lot to us during my visit there. Everything there is just wonderful. I would keep this facility in mind for future reference. I highly recommend this place.

July 24, 2012

By Dymlostalos

We moved my mother to this facility after the passing of my father so that she could have time to relax and grieve without having to worry about day to day tasks. The facility is very well kept up and everyone was very friendly.I visited once or twice a week and I brought my 4 year old son with me most of the time, the staff had no issue with this and in fact entertained him sometimes. It only took a few visits before they had my name memorized and made me feel at home. Overall I was very happy with this facility and should a situation arise that you must make use of a assisted living facility then Emeritus is a fantastic choice!

July 27, 2011

By cpeggy3

The staff here are wonderful, the meals are well planned and the atmosphere is comforting. I had family that stayed here and it was always a pleasure to visit them because some of the other residents started looking forward to my visits. It seemed to brighten their days. The staff I have met seem to care a lot about the residents. They go out of their way to make sure they are happy. The housekeeper is always so sweet (I think her name is Bing). I felt very secure knowing my family member was in good hands.

Photos of Brookdale Federal Way

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Federal Way

About Brookdale Federal Way

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Federal Way